🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I'm not sure these were actually available for purchase....

I wouldn't wear them, but I wouldn't mind the box.

B9D0E2ED-C81B-40E4-A13E-FD92CF808B9D.jpeg

“Sunshine double”?

EDIT: Ah, IW and Miami. Never heard it called that before. Probably in sync with Air Max Day if the collab is neon 95...

yeah, nothing on SNKRS, twitter or Ebay on if those RF1's were available to purchase (pics say 301 pairs though) you'd think ONE of us would have hit on it or seen something about an actual "got 'em" ya know?

yeah, nothing on SNKRS, twitter or Ebay on if those RF1's were available to purchase (pics say 301 pairs though) you'd think ONE of us would have hit on it or seen something about an actual "got 'em" ya know?
doesnt say 301 pairs, it says 301 weeks, meaning weeks of him holding the #1 ranking!

The AF1 is just for Roger

I don't think so, despite that being what is written.

If it was just for Roger, we wouldn't be getting a press release about the shoe, and especially not about the box that the shoe comes in.

Now, I do think they are saying it's a "Federer only" shoe for marketing purposes.

Although I may be wrong, I do expect this shoe to drop (in a limited fashion, of course) in the next few days.

I tend to agree I think we’ll see the RF1 released in a limited number. I find it interesting they keep using 302 weeks (and counting) at number 1... Monday will mark his 303 week.

Honestly, I am okay with either scenario. If they really just made this a 1 of 1, for RF himself, to celebrate his return to world no. 1, I think that's great.

But if they are gonna sell them to us too, I think that is greaterer.

Honestly, I am okay with either scenario. If they really just made this a 1 of 1, for RF himself, to celebrate his return to world no. 1, I think that's great.

But if they are gonna sell them to us too, I think that is greaterer.
Hahaha love the greaterer...

Well im hoping they at least make a nikeid special option for the Vapor X to celebrate his return to no. 1

Anyone tried the new vapor and have a quick review? I’m moving from an old LB soon. Also hunting older Nadal LBs with the bull on them if anyone can point me in that direction (specifically the most recent dark grey with I think a red sole - tennisplaza legit? $125 isn’t bad)...

Thanks in advance!

Anyone tried the new vapor and have a quick review? I’m moving from an old LB soon. Also hunting older Nadal LBs with the bull on them if anyone can point me in that direction (specifically the most recent dark grey with I think a red sole - tennisplaza legit? $125 isn’t bad)...

Thanks in advance!

Check here for some Vapor X comments: https://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?forums/shoes-and-apparel.15/

Tennis Plaza? I've ordered from them before in the last 12-18 months... Legit AFAIK.

Thanks a lot. They’re sold out of the Nadal’s I wanted once I clicked on the size. Tough pump fake showing all sizes in stock.

IMG-1040.JPG
Finallyyy found something worthy at my local Marshalls here in NJ, there were 3 of them all XL

I've got a bunch of larges at the store by me
I was cruising through and my eyes caught the "X" and i looked through the entire mens collection for a smaller size but no luck,XL is huge on me but i caved in and got it. I'd say its a pretty good sleep tee for 10 bucks haha

My wife just recently snagged a Rafa shirt at Ross.. the one from a few years ago with all of the illustrations of his RG winning reactions. Cool shirt, wish they'd do a Fed Wimbledon one like that.

Back
Top Bottom