🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

C1A83CE1-16EF-4062-89F2-000B3D91D549.png
Saw on nusi p Twitter the link to this

Just looked on the Netherlands website. Verwachte leverdatum (expected date) is 3-16
Screenshot_20180219-192341.png

Tennis Plaza is legit, they have multiple stores in south Florida. Only problem is they often ship without original box or missing tags / stickers. I suspect they sell their store demos as new shoes and just throw them in any box they can find.

Really ? I’ve never had that problem from them. Usually good service from them plus awesome return policy.

Cannot find that grey/red LB Legend 1.5 anywhere for a reasonable price. Really wish I would have caught Tennis Plaza for that deal.
Edit: found them on Tennis-Point for about $150USD shipped from Europe.

Last edited:
Really ? I’ve never had that problem from them. Usually good service from them plus awesome return policy.

It's happened at least 3 times to me. They will take them back if returned.

Attachments

• tennis plaza box.jpg
    tennis plaza box.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 45
Cannot find that grey/red LB Legend 1.5 anywhere for a reasonable price. Really wish I would have caught Tennis Plaza for that deal.
Edit: found them on Tennis-Point for about $150USD shipped from Europe.
you gotta grab those suckers 4 months after they intitially go on sale when people have extra % off already on sale shoes.

If you dont NEED them at that time grab them for later. A bit of extra money and foresight are required but it was the only way to grab LBs fro under 100 bucks

Vaguely vapor-ish with the in-style beige treatment that is in right now. Plenty of AM 95s in that color style

nike-air-max-95-sd-prism-pink-oatmeal-3.jpg

Would have loved the Atmos if the fit frame was entirely black.

Same with the other Vapor AJ3's actually - i think a solid colored fit frame would have looked so good on those instead of going from one color to the other.

Btw, cool pic of your Atmos.

Back
Top Bottom