🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

C4036E75-2F14-4EFC-BD76-9F3D438FAA1E.jpeg

How are The Prestige supposed to perform compare to Vapor X? Is it the clay X? They look good.

My assumption... The price point of the Prestige sits almost halfway between the Advantage and 9.5/X. I find the rubber of the Advantage to be a bit too cheap. For some (Canadians), the $50 difference will be enough to make them go with that shoe and get a "nicer design" (in my opinion) than the Advantage.

For anyone with/has tried the RF X AM95, size up/down? 1/2 size?

Based on a size 10 for a Vapor 9.5, I think what I've seen most suggest:
-1/2 size down on FlyKnit
-1/2 size up on Vapor X
-1/2 size up on Cage 3

NOTE: My Vapor 9.5 is probably just slightly too roomy. For me, this is more what I would have gone with if I could start over:
-1/2 size down on Vapor 9.5 (to size 9.5)
-Size 10 with Vapor X and Cage 3
-1/2 size down on FlyKnit (maybe even a full size! - down to 9 - the upper seems to "grip" less - no blisters though)

Vapor am 95 to me fits tts
I am a 9.5
On the vapor x I felt I needed to go up .5 to a 10
Cage I sized up .5 to a 10
I gotta say the vapor am95 fits great for me

another thing so yall dont get on me tomorrow lol...daylight savings means theres a 5 hour time difference now. So release will be the same time there (CET) but its gonna be pushed an hour back here. Their time gets pushed back on March 25th.

My assumption... The price point of the Prestige sits almost halfway between the Advantage and 9.5/X. I find the rubber of the Advantage to be a bit too cheap. For some (Canadians), the $50 difference will be enough to make them go with that shoe and get a "nicer design" (in my opinion) than the Advantage.
I am not sure we will see an "advantage" line with the new X. I think this *IS* the new advantage

Back
Top Bottom