🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

To add to that they stopped selling Rafa's hyper-cushioned tennis socks that he used forever for no reason as well. ... The ones he used to wear had the grey heel that went up an extra couple inches

Would appreciate it if you could provide any sku/color code info on these socks.
Are they thicker than the Nike Elite Tennis socks?

Also, I guess Nadal/Federer tape up their feet to deal with blisters from cotton socks.

15FDDA89-4711-497A-8DA8-96B576025D26.png

No luck on the red shirt. All I saw were green ones in 3xl
Fed jacket was gone to
Blue lab polo was there But only size medium
Did pick these up though. Only color they had

You didn’t by chance get any of the blue lab polos did you? Love that one...and wear a M!

Anyone actually rooting for Thiem to win lol, also has anyone been hearing the Uniqlo X Roger rumor?

Guess we should be seeing some Wimbledon whites soon. And some of the colors for fall on the entry level shirts/shorts.
Anyone have a release day?
Though Nadal can just wear the white shirt from the spring release lol

Ill be super disappointed as a nike and fed fan. But we havent seen anything leaked for future tournaments so it could be true? Though they map out the outfits a year or so in advance

Fed ain’t leaving and not playing out a 10 year deal with Uniqlo at age 37. Nike owns the RF logo as well so I think it’s fake news.

Come on Nike, give us some dri-fit for these celebration tees; Its not everyday someone goes for 11 grand-slams at a single surface

Odd combination of Nike gear for Federer practicing in Stuttgart today. The RF20 shirt from Melbourne, shorts from Cincinnati 2016, and on his feet were the 9.5 Flyknits from Wimbledon last year.

Did Nike not send him a fresh box of gear for the grass season or what?

Back
Top Bottom