🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

i believe he was supposed to be in nike red for the us hardcourt swing. the blues were for wimbledon to match w the shoes. but nike made a hc version so who knows. new uniqlo kit coming monday!
tennis spree has pics of shapovalov in the us open mens kit
No, Roger was supposed to wear White/Blue at Wimbledon and reverted Blue/White in Cinci.
Rafa was/is wearing White/Red at Wimbledon and inverted Red/White for Toronto/Cinci.
They both would have kept the same shoes.
New shoes are scheduled for the US Open.

My apologies
So what polo would it be?
No problem mate. No need to apologise :smile:
I think the polo for Cinci - as the one for Wimbledon - was never made available. nor seen on any picture.
But if we refer to the 4 Nike Men's RF Fall T-shirts (the ones with cities listed on the back), the color of the polo for Cincinnati would have been Blue Void (a shade of dark blue). Since the 3 other colorways correspond to Wimbledon and USO Night and Day.
I think he would have worn: white shoes with university blue swoosh, white short with university blue swoosh, blue void polo, university blue wristband and headband.

Has the 90s vibe, so I had to grab this one on discount. Looks like it may also be the last Nike top in which he will win a major.
image.jpg

Really? I thought they pushed Roger stuff a lot more than Nadal tbh. Most notably the Jordan 3 collabs and the Nike x Kith collab. Btw, this is coming from a heavy Federer fan.

Also, safe to assume that Serena is gonna reveal the OW collab during this year's US Open? Dope.

Really? I thought they pushed Roger stuff a lot more than Nadal tbh. Most notably the Jordan 3 collabs and the Nike x Kith collab. Btw, this is coming from a heavy Federer fan.

Also, safe to assume that Serena is gonna reveal the OW collab during this year's US Open? Dope.
U gotta think though if they really loved Roger why not offer him a bit more money lol I mean im sure Nadal will get more money now that Roger is gone as well,

I think they've pushed everyone in the right way w marketing. Federer had his own collabs and a nikelab line. Rafa doesnt have the same draw to do such things. Uniqlo paid a high price for the king. Serena is probably set. I wonder if tennis women are buying her outfits and shoes like we do feds though

U gotta think though if they really loved Roger why not offer him a bit more money lol I mean im sure Nadal will get more money now that Roger is gone as well,

U gotta think though, maybe it's time to stop being so fixated on the Nike-Uniqlo deal... As hobocat mentioned, Federer had multiple Nikelab collections, Nadal doesn't get anything. 'A bit more money', not sure you know what the deals were.. If you think Nike is going to offer Nadal anything close to what Uniqlo offered Federer then keep doing you.

Last edited:
Yeah. I don’t get what all the off white fuss is.
I’m not a fan either.
And what is with that colorway of the air zoom zero lol
Horrible collection by Nike in my opinion.
The Nadal US open stuff is ok. Not a fan of the cage 3 colorway though

Off white is trash lets be honest and calling Virgil a designer come on people guy is a more pricier version of Don C not a designer just tweeks things that were already done, look at the don c 312 legacy shoe or his 450$ blank nba jersey lol

Off white is trash lets be honest and calling Virgil a designer come on people guy is a more pricier version of Don C not a designer just tweeks things that were already done, look at the don c 312 legacy shoe or his 450$ blank nba jersey lol
Complete garbage. I don't need something on my shoes or shirt saying "Place Logo Here"

Back
Top Bottom