🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

They might. Just depends on how they do. If you can hold off until next season they will get discounted whenever Wilson puts out newer models.

Or you may be able to find them used from tennis-warehouse. I have had good experiences buying used racquets from them.

Latest pickups Jacket from Macy’s last act $60

Attachments

• A30577E6-6915-43E2-9ADD-2CEB329FFC94.jpeg
    A30577E6-6915-43E2-9ADD-2CEB329FFC94.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 64
Nothing great. $105 on eBay but bought during eBay bucks at 10%. Waited to long on these and my size was sold out on the Tennis sites

Finally tried on the rafa jacket. Fits a little weird in the upper back area. Tight .. Maybe my lats are to big lol. But the material is stretchy back there .. Sleeves also a bit long
Everything else is fine.

Anyone take a look at the Acid Wave Pack? I really like all three shoes, Zoom Vapor X, Zoom Zero, and Zoom Cage 3, the colorways are great! Trying to decide which one to get; although I am leaning toward the Vapor.

Let me introduce myself :smile: Jorrit from Holland. Addicted to Nike Zoom Vapors and collect jackets, polo's and shorts of the RF line. Huge Federer fan :tongue: I visit the two dutch Clearance stores a few times a week to score something to sell or for my collection.

View attachment 2211140

Hi Jorrit, welcome!

Nice collection! What are your favourite items?

Can anyone confirm that the RF hats they still sell for the Roger Federer Foundation are Legacy 91? I want to pick up a new RF hat before they stop making them but i really hate the heritage 86s. The strap on the foundation hat still looks like the old style and not with the new dad buckle which leads me to believe they are older hats that never ran out of stock. Any info appreciated, thanks.

Hi Jorrit, welcome!

Nice collection! What are your favourite items?
Must be my wimbledon 2010 Rf jacket and the white 2017 flyknits :smile: also the purple vapors which i always wear visiting atp tournaments and getting autographs from top 20 players on 'm! You guys have any good websites for black friday to score some cheap vapors?

Can anyone confirm that the RF hats they still sell for the Roger Federer Foundation are Legacy 91? I want to pick up a new RF hat before they stop making them but i really hate the heritage 86s. The strap on the foundation hat still looks like the old style and not with the new dad buckle which leads me to believe they are older hats that never ran out of stock. Any info appreciated, thanks.

Got one from Tennis Warehouse just a while back and yes they are the Legacy 91s.

Midwest has a sale going on now vip25 on most sale merch. Picked up the RF polo in burgundy and blue void for $31 each and the burgundy shorts for $36 with the code. Just like the colors on these.

Do you guys know how the Nike Roger Federer Court Essential Tennis Polo fit? I'm trying to get my Dad some tennis gifts for Christmas and the Polo is at a good price right now plus an extra discount. He usually wears a large in shirts but idk if the Polo itself is slim or regular fit.

Do you guys know how the Nike Roger Federer Court Essential Tennis Polo fit? I'm trying to get my Dad some tennis gifts for Christmas and the Polo is at a good price right now plus an extra discount. He usually wears a large in shirts but idk if the Polo itself is slim or regular fit.

In my opinion, the RF Court Essentials *shirts* are regular fits. I find the material in the shorts to be quite thin, if that matters, but you didn't ask...

New Vapor? Shapovalov was wearing these at an exhibition in Toronto. 8E1877E6-5FA9-4DED-B19B-62D4DABEBCA4.jpeg
: @TennisConnected

Interesting... A "Vapor X Flyknit"? Of course, we are also still trying to figure out what Fed was wearing recently, but it doesn't seem to have made much of a splash.

Back
Top Bottom