🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Interesting... A "Vapor X Flyknit"? Of course, we are also still trying to figure out what Fed was wearing recently, but it doesn't seem to have made much of a splash.

In another forum, a user is saying this shoe is due Fall 2019... I think that means end of June 2019-ish?

8bbef3_aa9ff4ec07484bdcabb87e08a40f8329~mv2_d_4032_3024_s_4_2.jpg

I had the black /red ones. Liked the design but were uncomfortable to me and sold them a few years ago

you keep them in an air tight bag? why not play in them or wear them out?

Because I have so many pairs of shoes that have built up over the years. I have more than enough pairs to play in that I prefer to wear over the Vapor VI. I'm more of a Vapor IX guy.

However as a thing of beauty, the Vapor VI are hard to beat.

Seriously beautiful shoes. You've got to be extra careful with the Vapor VI though. Keep them in airtight bags or they start to go yellow.

9 years of no air and mine still look like this:

This yellowing... I have a 3-4 year old pair of Vapor 9.5s. I think it's the first winter I leave them quite a bit in my car in the cold Canadian winter. They haven't aged well recently.

This yellowing... I have a 3-4 year old pair of Vapor 9.5s. I think it's the first winter I leave them quite a bit in my car in the cold Canadian winter. They haven't aged well recently.

I've not seen it with 9.5s but the sixes were a shocker for yellowing:

2w3yfs2.png

Beautiful shoes but damn, so stiff!! Took me forever to break them in, the upper was just so stiff.

I know this is the Nike Tennis thread but the some new adidas clothes are up on Tennis express and it’s basically the same clothes as 3 of the past 4 seasons they’ve done. Black, white , grey and red
Just don’t get it.

Look what my dog did to my vapors !!!
Feds us open Navy blue. Red bottom
Dug them out underneath my hanging shirts in the closet !!!
Gonna kill her lol
They had never been worn either.

Attachments

• 3B4A97F6-28DC-4778-9846-3F5DF2434392.png
    3B4A97F6-28DC-4778-9846-3F5DF2434392.png
    4 MB · Views: 65
So pic of dog eaten vapors looks worse than it actually is. Do need new shoe laces though. Lol. She was trying to get the laces out. Ate the cardboard insert out of the one.
Damn dog

Back
Top Bottom