🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Wrap-around tongue... while cool that it's reminiscent of the Air Assailant... is disappointing for me cuz I prefer the traditional one-piece padded tongue.

Edmund at Vienna
ed.jpg
ed2.jpg

Just bought this, strange because at some sites it states it is part of the Federer outfit for Us Open 2014, but at the official outfit pictures it is nowhere to be seen :nerd:
lit_pl_Teniso-dzemperis-vyrams-NIKE-PREMIER-SWEATER-Roger-Federer-Us-Open-2014-26031_4.jpg
Federer wore that color of the RF Premier Sweater for the Paris Masters in ‘14.

Just bought this, strange because at some sites it states it is part of the Federer outfit for Us Open 2014, but at the official outfit pictures it is nowhere to be seen :nerd:
lit_pl_Teniso-dzemperis-vyrams-NIKE-PREMIER-SWEATER-Roger-Federer-Us-Open-2014-26031_4.jpg
I have it! best sweater ever, the only bad thing is that every 2 or 3 uses the cloth expands so you have to wash it and put it on the dryer to get it´s normal size

I have it! best sweater ever, the only bad thing is that every 2 or 3 uses the cloth expands so you have to wash it and put it on the dryer to get it´s normal size
Ah thats Nice, so if i bought a size M i just wear it 20 times and it fits me (L/XL) :D :tongue:

tennispro.eu front page shows the men's gold Knit with quite a bit more gold... I prefer that version, but it's probably not correct.

Yeah I got that email to. Then clicked the link and didn’t have that much gold. Would look better than the white on the side in my opinion

Anyone notice the underside of Fed's shoes from the finals yesterday? Looks like he's using the "public version" of the Vapor X? Didn't seem to have his "custom shank"?

Any text on the website that mentions a 6-month outsole durability guarantee?

No mention on the product listing. It also oddly references Federer as the design inspiration. The whole description makes it sound like the chassis of a Vapor shoe just married to an upper with way more drag protection. Seems like it is a bit of a place holder for a real product description from Nike.

Anyone notice the underside of Fed's shoes from the finals yesterday? Looks like he's using the "public version" of the Vapor X? Didn't seem to have his "custom shank"?
Was he wearing the White Vapor X?
If so they have the carbon shank. Pics on GettyImages

Back
Top Bottom