🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

There were some worse ones from the past than this one. I for one like simplicity so it’s nice. The only thing I don’t like are the color choices.

Yeah not the worst but in my opinion i´ts weird to combine french colours with ghost green shoes
polo-de-tenis-court-slam-PTG3C3.jpg
calzado-de-tenis-de-cancha-dura-court-air-zoom-vapor-10-knit-VMNZtd (6).jpg

Yeah not the worst but in my opinion i´ts weird to combine french colours with ghost green shoes
polo-de-tenis-court-slam-PTG3C3.jpg
calzado-de-tenis-de-cancha-dura-court-air-zoom-vapor-10-knit-VMNZtd (6).jpg
I agree. The pre-RG shoes colorway goes great with the colors of the RG collection but not with the design itself. Last year, they did a great job with the color combos.

maybe they were pre us open ?
or for the white Rafa ones., Maybe us open.
I have no idea. Lol
Anybody have any info about these? Just wondering if they were alternate colorways that didn't make it to market or if we may see them in the future. Don't know that I'm crazy about any of them but I'm a sucker for shoes.
Thanks.

That couldn’t be right because that means it’s from Fall 2012. Back then they didn’t have the NikeCourt line. That line didn’t establish till 2015.

It seems like FA20 (i.e. this coming fall). The code never used four digit years. Only two.

It seems like FA20 (i.e. this coming fall). The code never used four digit years. Only two.
Yeah I know, I was just saying how it was written from the user. If it’s indeed FA20, it’s for Wimbledon. I know Wimbledon isn’t during the Fall season, but that’s how it is. SP would be AO, IW/Miami. SU would be Monte Carlo, Madrid, Rome, and RG. FA would be Wimbledon, Toronto/Montreal, Cincinnati, and USO. HO would be Shanghai, Bercy, and WTF.

Back
Top Bottom