🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

nike-court-air-zoom-vapor-x-hc.jpg

More photos WImbledon vapor

If one needs some room to have toe wiggle space, is true to size still okay? I couldn't go tts on my Vapor X so I went up .5 and that gave me just enough to wiggle my big toe (I need to have this or my feet go numb after a short bit). The shoes today that have a low toebox height is what complicates things for me as I have a messes up big toe (broke it too many times and the knuckle is messed up).
Yep, then true to size is okay.

Wonder if those would have been allowed at Wimbledon
They would’ve been allowed. They had a new rule couple years ago saying that color is allowed but only a little. Everything else has to be white. Remember two years ago when Nike came out with similar ones with the Carolina Blue Swoosh?

I’m tight lipped about the photo I saw. 😬

And scollard23 scollard23 that black white salsa red is still a retro. :rofl:
I dont consider the 1996 Flare SC to be a Retro. It was a Special Collection or Supplemental Collection similar time the ATC2 LE in 1990, ATC3 LE in 1991, and ATC IV LE in 1992. It followed the same tooling and process as the original releases save the Triple Black with the jewel swoosh. This is just my take.

I dont consider the 1996 Flare SC to be a Retro. It was a Special Collection or Supplemental Collection similar time the ATC2 LE in 1990, ATC3 LE in 1991, and ATC IV LE in 1992. It followed the same tooling and process as the original releases save the Triple Black with the jewel swoosh. This is just my take.

Even though it wasn’t produced until a year plus after the original Flare came out? Agassi wasn’t even wearing the Flare by that point.

So, my Tech Challenge 2.0's and Zoom Vapor Cage 4's came in today. Techs are pretty heavy but comfy and the asymmetrical medial and lateral heel sides are a unique look.

The Cages fit tight but the inner sleeve is really nice and you can actually feel the Zoom. The detailing is insane on em too. Both outsoles will last a good long while. It's that thick DRC rubber.

MVIMG_20200417_172359.jpg
MVIMG_20200417_172330.jpg
MVIMG_20200417_172417.jpg

After giving both of these some time, the Cages are ridiculously comfortable. The 20's are good, but I feel like on my right shoe, the left side inner area doesn't sit right or something.. tough to describe exactly. Like the inside rubs against my foot wrong, but not terribly.

But those Rafa's are great.

^, the Cage 4's are my new favorite tennis shoe; genius to combine the durability of the Cage with the lightweight, speed of the Vapor.

Lightweight???? You may like those, and I do, but it's at best surprising to say that they are lightweight. I have the impression to have bricks at the end of my legs...

I know a guy who sent me pics of the Nike Zoom vapor 11, they will be totally different to the Vapor X, looks more like a running shoe and showed me the collection for the next australian open, Rafa´s top will be the same of this year in red colour and niketeam is awuful, will be dark green with white spots

Worse than this years AO stuff ? Find that hard to believe. Maybe not. Lol
Intrigued by the 11

Worse than this years AO stuff ? Find that hard to believe. Maybe not. Lol
Intrigued by the 11
The collection from this AO is the worst ever in my opinion, the only good thing is the red polo but next year´s is almost the same awuful, another collection to forget, the vapors i would like to show you but this guy told me that i can´t

Back
Top Bottom