🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Can I ask a quick favor from anyone who happens to own both the Vapor X and the new Vapor Cage 4? Can someone take a picture of one shoe each sole to sole, to compare overall length. The sizing is all over the place in terms of the VC4. Some say for the VC4 TTS, while some say the toe has volume and the shoe runs long so size down .5. While TW replied to my message and their pro, Bethanie Mattek-Sands actually sized up .5.

The launch color is very scarce and I may have to order overseas. If I can see the length, and if they are the same or one is longer, that will tell me what I should do. Thank you in advance. 👍

Can I ask a quick favor from anyone who happens to own both the Vapor X and the new Vapor Cage 4? Can someone take a picture of one shoe each sole to sole, to compare overall length. The sizing is all over the place in terms of the VC4. Some say for the VC4 TTS, while some say the toe has volume and the shoe runs long so size down .5. While TW replied to my message and their pro, Bethanie Mattek-Sands actually sized up .5.

The launch color is very scarce and I may have to order overseas. If I can see the length, and if they are the same or one is longer, that will tell me what I should do. Thank you in advance. 👍
Size 10 vapor size 10 cage:
IMG_20200615_230512.jpg

Size 10 vapor size 9.5 cage
IMG_20200615_230547.jpg

I went down a half size to the 9.5 cage. The size 10 felt good the first wear but I had heel slippage after that. I ordered the 9.5 but never returned the 10. The 9.5 feel great.

IMG_20200615_230512.jpg

IMG_20200615_230547.jpg

I went down a half size to the 9.5 cage. The size 10 felt good the first wear but I had heel slippage after that. I ordered the 9.5 but never returned the 10. The 9.5 feel great.

Hey Econ, your the man!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Not only did you take a pic of a Vapor X, but you used the exact one I have and use, the "Jordan 1" colorway, lol! That shows me exactly what I needed. If I were to get the same size in my vapor (11.5) it would be way too long!! Your the best, thank you again buddy. Repped!! 👍👍🙏🙏

This is the best ever tennis bag , anyone one can help me to find how to find this , in any colour is ok, it seems to be out of stock at every outlets. Tks much

1592314968328.png

This is the best ever tennis bag , anyone one can help me to find how to find this , in any colour is ok, it seems to be out of stock at every outlets. Tks much

1592314968328.png
That bag alone has been discontinued for a while now. I remember finding one (Black,Volt, Silver) 4 years ago at a Ross for only $25 and I took it right away. Great bag over all and lasted long. I ended up selling last year for a kid and he ended up spending $100. Lol Anyway, try looking on the auction site and forums, you might find one there. Shipping is going to be crap, unless the seller offers free shipping.

Last edited:

1592314968328.png

Hey buddy, I actually picked up one about a year and half ago via googling it. I got lucky and found the hot lava one and I freaking LOVE IT!! It holds everything, including the charger for my Lobster ball machine. I spend a good day just searching over and over and got lucky. It's the only thing you can do other than eBay. 👍

Last edited:
You got all the complainers like Kyrios saying it’s selfish. So don’t come. Whoever wants to play will play and whoever doesn’t feel safe should just stay home

Kyrios should just quit playing. He's never happy, has a horrible attitude, and just seems miserable every day. I hope they get everyone to play as I'm looking forward to watching, partly to see the bike athletes in the Agassi '90 ATCIII kit! 👍

On a positive note, I went to purchase a pair of the Vapor Cage 4 in the "Agassi" tribute color from a shop that is about an hour from my home. Emailed them prior a few days ago to confirm their availability in my size (11) so we were good. Drove up there today and come to find out, after the associate came back from the storage room, that their system was wrong and only the 10.5 was in stock! Tried it but too tight. So I do know that my TTS is good and these run a half size big vs the Vapor X.

But I wanted to get them and use them. Bummer isn't the word! Wasted over 2 hours driving to and from. I was a bit miffed but I let it go. Once I got home, I started scouring online stores all over the world. The launch colorway is basically gone in the US. So I searched and searched. Some places won't ship to the US. But one place in France had them and they were on sale for €71! Fantastic!!. Even with a high DHL cost (€43 but supposedly pretty quick, we'll see), the total was the equivalent to $134 (€114). Not bad and I took it. I can't wait to get these and break them in with just using them to go for walks around the neighborhood. Looking forward to seeing how they are on the courts.

IMG_20200615_230512.jpg

IMG_20200615_230547.jpg

i don´t know why they look blue in person but in the videos from TW, TE or the nike pics look purple

What site in France. I’m looking for a 9.5
Thanks

It's Tiebreak.fr. They do have your size 9.5 US in stock.

Here's a link:

They take PayPal so I feel fine about it. Paid the little extra for DHL faster shipping. Let's see how long it will take to arrive.

Edit:. Already got an email from Tiebreak this morning at 6 am EST that my order is being prepared to ship. Pretty quick, considering I ordered these at 2 pm EST which is after 9 pm in France. I'm getting excited to get these! 👍

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to notice how all the US sites are suddenly out of all big sizes in the Nike Zoom Vapor Knit X in the royal blue pulse colorway? Nothing above a size 10 anywhere...

Does anyone happen to notice how all the US sites are suddenly out of all big sizes in the Nike Zoom Vapor Knit X in the royal blue pulse colorway? Nothing above a size 10 anywhere...
Gotta act fast!

Doubt they shipped a ton in the first place

Gotta act fast!

Doubt they shipped a ton in the first place

My point was that all major tennis outlets went from having pre orders on all sizes to only have a few small sizes available in a matter of days. Makes me wonder if they didn’t get near as much as they anticipated. Anyone with any help on locating a pair in a size 11, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

Anyone know where in us or uk to buy these color way with better price, i used to buy it on NIke uk 80 pound with 30% extra sale make it to just 55pound
Its great and need buy about 10 pairs more ^^

Screenshot_231.png

rs.php

I've seen the proto-version XI on a player here in Florida - asym lacing, the upper is similar to the new KD 13 basketball shoe - looks like a breathable nylon/parachute material - I didn't see the outsole but it looked similar to the X

Wouldn't let me take pix ...at this point..dealer in Miami said it will retail at Jan Oz Open '21

I've seen the proto-version XI on a player here in Florida - asym lacing, the upper is similar to the new KD 13 basketball shoe - looks like a breathable nylon/parachute material - I didn't see the outsole but it looked similar to the X

Wouldn't let me take pix ...at this point..dealer in Miami said it will retail at Jan Oz Open '21

He's wearing a prototype, in public, where it's totally legal to photograph anyone. Yet he wouldn't let you take a photo of the shoes? That is really strange.

Back
Top Bottom