🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

The pattern is really similar to the original. The mix of colors is strange like you said.

CAEF6961-4406-4136-8D17-7EAB9EE5954C.jpeg

The color was actually for the women’s shoe and shirt so that’s why I said the pattern doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:
Do you know what colors will be available for Nadal in HO already? Saw some black/gold swoosh cages similir to the ones Kyle Edmund used on the USO last year but I would like to know if there will be black and gold aeroreact. Thanks
I’ll have to go back and check it out. I believe one of the ZC4 are a women colorway.

On tennis express you are able to buy the men’s turbos with the green check and the purple inside starting July 10. However on Nike they have the turbos available now with a purple check and white inside which look like the women’s ones. They both have the exact same item number though so might Nike just have put the wrong picture?

Attachments

• 3CA0B941-9730-4C38-958B-A4B307B61EEE.jpeg
    3CA0B941-9730-4C38-958B-A4B307B61EEE.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 328
  • 3E2DB654-D8C1-4930-925D-DF1B0DEA4A21.jpeg
    3E2DB654-D8C1-4930-925D-DF1B0DEA4A21.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 365
I thought Tennis Warehouse said in their YT channel GP has zoom stack.

how about it mate
i want to buy this but afraid of no Rafa logo as well
1593086994023.png

I decided to check for myself and bought this model, too.

I am happy to report this one, i.e. Sail/Argon Blue/White/Sail [CT3890-101], does have the Rafa bull logo embroidered at the heel (at least in Europe).

So, i just spoke with Nike Chat and they confirmed that there IS an RF logo on the heel of this colorway:
1593623194764.png

I love me some RF logo sneakers, but hesitant to purchase because other tennis sites are not showing the logo...

So, i just spoke with Nike Chat and they confirmed that there IS an RF logo on the heel of this colorway:
1593623194764.png

I love me some RF logo sneakers, but hesitant to purchase because other tennis sites are not showing the logo...
Buy. No logo? return. Its free from Nike and super damn easy

Turbo GP looks sweet. But lets stay focused people

VAPOR NXT (Vapor 11), Pics. Worship. Lets see it

Turbo GP looks sweet. But lets stay focused people

VAPOR NXT (Vapor 11), Pics. Worship. Lets see it

We haven't even seen the best color of the Turbo GP yet ITL. This coming Agassi/Challenge Court colorway is gonna be AWESOME!!!

Wonder what Rafa’s pre us open outfit was. Or if it will be released
I wonder about actual US Open. I just dont see him rocking the same colors as the rest if the "team" Plus as much as I'm sure one champ respects another, I would say it would be hard on one GOAT candidate to sport apparel made famous by another GOAT candidate. He certainly presents to be humble enough to do so but would still seem just not quite right. So......anyone have any predictions of what well see rafa in IF US Open happens and IF he plays?

Back
Top Bottom