Official Nike Tennis Thread

Joined Jun 19, 2014
Me too. Checked the website right after the final, and ordered right away. There wasn't even the "Just a few left. Order soon." notification at the time. The annulment came yesterday, in wee morning hours.

I wonder if this means this is more a logistics problem that will be solved soon. Historically, commemorative items used to appear first in the US, with Europe to follow after a few weeks. Unfortunately, when I called the hotline, no one could tell me anything.

Awfully disappointed!
Cancelled mine too . Then I sent an email to TW Eu and Tennispoint to know if they are going to have them in stock ( no answer yet ) .

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Anywhere seen the volt Rafa shorts on discount yet? Only seen a few sites with them and no promo codes work. Thinking might just have to wait it out.

EC1

Joined Aug 13, 2018
In terms of Cage 4 don't worry about men's or women's sizes. I have a pair of the original colourway in women's and a pair of Rafa's Aus Open colourway and they fit exactly the same. A great pair of shoes, especially if you drag your foot on the court like I do.

Joined Jun 11, 2018
iam looking for this skeleton polo shirt in Small or medium size with the collar ( i only can find the crew version but not polo)

1602690742414.png
The retail version of this polo was a little different. It was a more traditional picque material with 2 buttons and the Nike court logo on the chest. I picked up both colors. I still see them pop up on eBay from time to time the product code for the black is AQ7729-133

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now