🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Errr... gettyimages.com! 😅
Click links for larger pictures:
Pic 1
Pic 2

bulgarian-grigor-dimitrov-pictured-in-action-during-the-game-between-picture-id1229204976

bulgarian-grigor-dimitrov-pictured-in-action-during-the-game-between-picture-id1229205303
This! This is what I meant. Thank you Peepers and Sinner too

This! This is what I meant. Thank you Peepers and Sinner too
I am probably over-excited for these shoes. I like the ZVC4 but they're heavy and a bit clunky and I think lack proper cushioning. Really excited to find out if these are a hybrid of the strong points of the C4 and the lightweight advantage that comes with the Vapor.

Here's Hoping!

The new vapors look like hey have potential, but they look quite close to the current VaporCage. Wonder if the cages will get reworked next year as well. That would seem odd since they’ve only been in this model for a year.

Got my vapor x posite in today.
On the fence if I’ll end up keeping them or not.

for those that have them, how have they held up on the court? I have pretty bad toe drag on my left foot. I foresee visible signs of wear and scuffs

Hi, I see a lot of the white "Ombre" swoosh Vapor Knit and VC4 on the bay, maybe a bunch of them available in marshalls like the black gold knits? Thanks

yes i see it is around 80-100$, i bought some on this
I though someone might find them cheaper since its always the case when there is a bunch of the same shoe on ebay, there might be some big stores carrying them for even less. Thabks

Back
Top Bottom