🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Picked these two items up recently.

B88BE89D-20EB-4046-BAEF-12827F32884A.jpeg
8274929E-97F0-4FC2-8EEA-6C1D4239E0CE.jpeg

I love how you can slightly cuff the sleeves so that the mosaic print will show. Anyway, you didn’t pick up the Dimitrov white polo? That was what he was going to wear until he ditched for the ‘cow’ crew.

no, do you have a pic of the white polo?

I like print shows if you don’t button the polo all the way up as well

I had heard about the Vapor "NXT" for months... Looks more and more like we'll have that and a Vapor "Pro". I need Nike to offer a yearly subscription... Might save more money.

I had heard about the Vapor "NXT" for months... Looks more and more like we'll have that and a Vapor "Pro". I need Nike to offer a yearly subscription... Might save more money.
I’m more excited about the NXT than the pro, although I’m sure the NXT is gonna be expensive. The Pro just looks like a refreshed x, which I do not like.

The Vapor Pro looks more like my cup of tea :smile: but will this be the replacement of the prestige? Or will the Vapox X will be replaced by the Vapor pro and Vapor NXT?

I wasn´t aware of this colorway of ¡Vamos Rafa! Nike polo. I was just about to buy it when I googled for provided Nike product code:
BV0480-451. It turns out Nike sells this polo without the patch on their EU website (at the time of writing). Does this mean it is counterfeit? That some " entrepreneurial" eBayer saw an opportunity and decided to take advantage of it by tacking on the patch? I compared the orange patch with the ones officially released, and it comes very close.

Attachments

• RARE-Nike-Polo-Vamos-Rafa-Dri-FIT-Rafael-Nadal-_57.jpg
    RARE-Nike-Polo-Vamos-Rafa-Dri-FIT-Rafael-Nadal-_57.jpg
    808 KB · Views: 1,065
Last edited:
I wasn´t aware of this colorway of ¡Vamos Rafa! Nike polo. I was just about to buy it when I googled for provided Nike product code:
BV0480-451. It turns out Nike sells this polo without the patch on their EU website (at the time of writing). Does this mean it is counterfeit? That some " entrepreneurial" eBayer saw an opportunity and decided to take advantage of it by tacking on the patch? I compared the orange patch with the ones officially released, and it comes very close.
Counterfeit or not. Pretty cool.

The Vapor Pro looks more like my cup of tea :smile: but will this be the replacement of the prestige? Or will the Vapox X will be replaced by the Vapor pro and Vapor NXT?

My assumption based on price point shown on some of the sites is that Vapor Pro replaces Vapor X and Vapor NXT likely replaces Vapor Knit

Back
Top Bottom