🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Got a major mystery that i need you guys to help me with :tongue: i have another custom promo pair of nikecourt air zoom zero for roland garros 2019, but i am unable to identify if they are for a wta player or not. The label says "w" in front and in the back of the brand and type, and they are US10. Serena got 11.5 and venus 10.5 i think so they shouldnt be for them i guess, also because customs for Serena say "SW" at the end in the labels. i checked women Nike Endorsments but could not find anything. Maybe they "w" stands for "Wide" of just "Women"? :lol: Here are some photos:

5.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Man, it’s tough finding people to rally with. Really considering signing up with playyourcourt to find players.
Go play leagues and tournaments (of any level) and if you have a particularly good match before you leave ask if they want to hit again sometime or have a rematch. Assuming they are local of course. I went from 0 to an extremely robust group in a medium sized city this way. Dont take it personally if people dont respond or stop texting back it happens just soldier on.

I really wish Nike didn't cancel the retro they has made samples of. I still have my pair of green Alarms and with Nike using eva, they're still very wearable. I remember someone grabbed the sample of the white/red Alarms on eBay that were like $300+.

Come on Nike, you got plenty of people who would pay RETAIL for retros of ANY Agassi shoe! I know this falls on deaf ears!! 😞😞

I really wish Nike didn't cancel the retro they has made samples of. I still have my pair of green Alarms and with Nike using eva, they're still very wearable. I remember someone grabbed the sample of the white/red Alarms on eBay that were like $300+.

Come on Nike, you got plenty of people who would pay RETAIL for retros of ANY Agassi shoe! I know this falls on deaf ears!! 😞😞
amazing outfit here.

Back
Top Bottom