🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

What string and tension do they come with?
You have the option of a multi or poly string. Tension choice is unfortunately not an option, but based on the TW forum, they are supposed to be in the middle of the tension range. Some have complained other folks who demoed rackets restrung them and TW left it as is.

So I guess I'll just find out and hope I have a good experience with at least one of the three rackets.

In addition to the Sharapova customs i also got a pair of Simona Halep custom Vapors from Roland Garros 2019 :smile: tiny feet compared to Sharapova haha

20211006_174616.jpg

20211006_174636.jpg

20211006_174710.jpg
hi i'm new, i have a question what material are the initials of this shoe made of?

You have the option of a multi or poly string. Tension choice is unfortunately not an option, but based on the TW forum, they are supposed to be in the middle of the tension range. Some have complained other folks who demoed rackets restrung them and TW left it as is.

So I guess I'll just find out and hope I have a good experience with at least one of the three rackets.

When I demoed the vcorepro & vcore95 they came with poly tour pro at 52#

limonyfresh limonyfresh

Does poly strings hurt your arm and/or shoulder regardless of the tension? Deciding on strings is a lot of info.

I was thinking of re-stringing my Team Pro Staff with just Prince Synthetic gut for the price and comfort. If I do end up going with an Ezone, I wanted to string it with the Poly Tour Pro at a lower at 53.

Poly strings, by nature, are harder/stiffer/less elastic than your traditional synthetic gut/multifilaments. So, yes, it is harsher on your arm. Companies make softer polys nowadays, but they're still a stiffer string. The rule of thumb for polys is to string it 10% lower than your usual tension... but there are some ppl who go down to the 40lbs range for that trampoline effect. It's all down to preference.

IIRC, you haven't played in years and is just getting back into playing? If that's the case, then I would suggest going with a non-poly. Your trusty Prince Syn Gut will do the job just fine. So many proshops like to recommend polys for players regardless of their level cuz pros use it, but I think that's a big mistake. Polys are low-powered and focus on spin & control... which is exactly what pros need. They have the skill and technique for it. Too often I've seen casuals and novices at the courts play with poly and I usually 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ cuz most of them don't even hit the ball in the sweet spot. So many off-center shots, they're not even making the most out of their stringbed. They need to work on their basic mechanics before using such an advanced level string. Casual players usually don't need it and usually can't generate their own power. Unless you're a collegiate or competitive player who knows what you want from your racquet, I would not recommend polys.

41D42EF3-655E-46C1-B55B-95606F3FA580.jpeg

Going back to the topic about Nadal's clothes for 022, I also saw this photo at the beginning of the year, where he wears shorts almost the same as the gladiators of 2017, I don't know if he's wearing those old pants or he's trying them on to be released in 2022

41D42EF3-655E-46C1-B55B-95606F3FA580.jpeg

Going back to the topic about Nadal's clothes for 022, I also saw this photo at the beginning of the year, where he wears shorts almost the same as the gladiators of 2017, I don't know if he's wearing those old pants or he's trying them on to be released in 2022
shorts are old but like I have previously said, the shirt is rafa's 2022 template arriving SU22.

shorts are old but like I have previously said, the shirt is rafa's 2022 template arriving SU22.

Too bad but I hope they will launch them again, they were very beautiful and elegant and the fabric was spectacular, so was the adavanrage henley Polo from the 2017 season

Back
Top Bottom