🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

1527EA62-B050-4B5B-A1BB-DCE3920CAF4E.jpeg
14A5DB29-673E-490D-8BAC-C16A32CB539D.jpeg

I am SUPER pumped for this fall line. But would it be too much to ask for an Agassi tee too? It would be great to see at least one. I’m also curious as to how his zip up polo will fit: wide like the original or more tailored like today’s fit.

I am SUPER pumped for this fall line. But would it be too much to ask for an Agassi tee too? It would be great to see at least one. I’m also curious as to how his zip up polo will fit: wide like the original or more tailored like today’s fit.
Down with Agassi stuff just wish it were hot lava.

Sorry about that guys. I am new to the board and didn’t realize these have been taken down already.

Unfortunately They are out there now and its the internet. Why are we allowed to leak future shoes but not a few shirts? Is it to protect the Agassi flip values? People trying to bank on their over priced used stuff on eBay before the market gives Agassi fans what they actually want? Who knows

There will be Agassi tees. $35 short sleeve $40 long sleeve

Last edited:
In case anyone was worried about Nike cancelling the Agassi line or pushing it back... I stopped by Midwest Sports last week and they assured me that everything was still a go. They did say that Nike did cut back the numbers on their order.

In case anyone was worried about Nike cancelling the Agassi line or pushing it back... I stopped by Midwest Sports last week and they assured me that everything was still a go. They did say that Nike did cut back the numbers on their order.
Seems like they have a few too many styles, maybe they cut back on those as well.

did Midwest have any info on whether the release of the GP turbo would be delayed?

Hope we can see the players using the gear in the US Open,definitely i´ll buy many stuff like the sleeveless, do you know if nike is going to launch the Nike ATC3?
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-19 at 6.08.53 PM.jpeg
Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-3-OG-Volt-2015-Product.jpg

I’m really tired on saying this over and over, but Nike releases are already set in stone. Everything is pre determine 1-1.5 years, including colors, designs, and release dates. It’s only pushed back If said so.
-D

Unfortunately They are out there now and its the internet. Why are we allowed to leak future shoes but not a few shirts? Is it to protect the Agassi flip values? People trying to bank on their over priced used stuff on eBay before the market gives Agassi fans what they actually want? Who knows

There will be Agassi tees. $35 short sleeve $40 long sleeve

6AY4czx.png

Because I got called by the shop who found out because Nike saw the pics and called them! I shouldn't have posted them. If you want to post them near the end of July with a week or so until release, that's cool, but let's take them down for the time being. I really don't want to get called again. I'm not trying to pee off anyone at the shop I do business with or Nike. Others who posted my pictures did me a favor and took them down, both on NT and on Instagram.

You want to save them for yourself to keep dates and what you want to buy, cool. But that's why. Has ZERO to do with "flip values". Believe me, getting a call from work who got a call from a tennis shop over the pics was NOT my idea of a good evening back in March. Don't want another call.

Because I got called by the shop who found out because Nike saw the pics and called them! I shouldn't have posted them. If you want to post them near the end of July with a week or so until release, that's cool, but let's take them down for the time being. I really don't want to get called again. I'm not trying to pee off anyone at the shop I do business with or Nike. Others who posted my pictures did me a favor and took them down, both on NT and on Instagram.

You want to save them for yourself to keep dates and what you want to buy, cool. But that's why. Has ZERO to do with "flip values". Believe me, getting a call from work who got a call from a tennis shop over the pics was NOT my idea of a good evening back in March. Don't want another call.
Crazy how they can trace that back to a certain shop when it is presumably a catalog that got sent out to 100s of pro shops/sporting good stores across the country

The website Footyheadlines have all the latest footie boots on there - Nike or Adidas doesn’t ask them to be removed. Pretty sure Nike doesn’t give a toss about low volume tennis shoes. Post away.

Yeah. Wonder why tennis is so tight lipped when it comes to this.?
it’s lower volume compared to probably anything else that gets leaked so what’s the big deal? But I don’t want anyone taking heat for it
Footy headlines were leaking Nike Liverpool jerseys while they are still under new balance contract lol. Wonder who’s leaking it ??? Nike ???

REALLY underrated colorway, happy to snag a pair on a deep discount

Attachments

• 4C7219CE-2B1E-4BDC-B378-34CD5BDD5A1E.jpeg
    4C7219CE-2B1E-4BDC-B378-34CD5BDD5A1E.jpeg
    288.3 KB · Views: 149
  • C09D5A31-99CB-4450-A9D7-723DFF4AC8DA.jpeg
    C09D5A31-99CB-4450-A9D7-723DFF4AC8DA.jpeg
    397.9 KB · Views: 143
  • A30AEE50-4184-4BFD-B152-F557CB04494F.jpeg
    A30AEE50-4184-4BFD-B152-F557CB04494F.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 733
  • 462C4A8A-779A-4A8C-8AA7-0C198E7C8B84.jpeg