🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I’m curious if his zip up polo will run wide like the original. That was my big complaint with it back in the day. That’s why I always preferred the button up style from this line.
Honestly from the looks of it, it looks like it does. Since it’s loose fit, it looks wide from laying it out flat. Plus it’s slightly ‘short‘ like the OG.

Before you post pics, ask permission first if you can use the photos.
-D
Hahaha, funny guy! Look, the photos were from a catalog and I got heat from the store once Nike called them! They called my freaking work looking for me. That is a shot of the shirt IRL. It's a rad different. It was what it was. I didn't need more photos calls at home while out on disability. Hence why I asked that people delete them for a while.

If anyone has the photos downloaded, the release dates and the product number is listed for each item

And ATC is right on the date. August 1st for basically everything in the old photos.

Hahaha, funny guy! Look, the photos were from a catalog and I got heat from the store once Nike called them! They called my freaking work looking for me. That is a shot of the shirt IRL. It's a rad different. It was what it was. I didn't need more photos calls at home while out on disability. Hence why I asked that people delete them for a while.
I know the photos were from the catalog. I’m sorry that you got called out upon. I was not making fun of what happened to you, bud. I was just stating the fact that the user up there aka TennisSpree, needs to give credit where it’s due when posting on social media. Like when you post a photo from Getty Images.

I know the photos were from the catalog. I’m sorry that you got called out upon. I was not making fun of what happened to you, bud. I was just stating the fact that the user up there aka TennisSpree, needs to give credit where it’s due when posting on social media. Like when you post a photo from Getty Images.

I gotcha. No worries buddy. My apologies. Some people on IG didn't understand why I asked for the photos to the taken down. It's good now as with the real picture of the shirt, makes my pics old, lol.

Loose Fit is awesome news for me.
Gonna need that button up Shirt though as the flame ball one is like a crop top, unless they modified the cut.

the guy from tennis spree take my photo ^^

Today 🥰

E776C9DB-5168-452E-B87F-136C6E700E9C.jpeg

I would recommend going a half size down.

If one needs some room to have toe wiggle space, is true to size still okay? I couldn't go tts on my Vapor X so I went up .5 and that gave me just enough to wiggle my big toe (I need to have this or my feet go numb after a short bit). The shoes today that have a low toebox height is what complicates things for me as I have a messes up big toe (broke it too many times and the knuckle is messed up).

If one needs some room to have toe wiggle space, is true to size still okay? I couldn't go tts on my Vapor X so I went up .5 and that gave me just enough to wiggle my big toe (I need to have this or my feet go numb after a short bit). The shoes today that have a low toebox height is what complicates things for me as I have a messes up big toe (broke it too many times and the knuckle is messed up).
I would say yes, but I would definitely try to try a pair at a tennis shop (if they have it) I went with my regular 10.5 size and it felt a little roomy even with custom insoles so I went half a size down and it worked. When I tried on the ZV10, I went with my regular size, but we all have different foot shapes.

I always mention Niketalk on mi posts but sorry, I didn´t know there was a problem until someone told me on Instagram, I really wanted to give to the people good news about nikecourt because you know it has been bad lately with the outfits

Back
Top Bottom