🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Hey guys, anyone seen the new wimby vapor x knit ? can i humbly ask if the white is indeed white or is it more cream coloured? The pic shown in Tennis Warehouse seems to be white, but tennis express and midwest seems more cream colored in nature. i was comparing it to the vapor Xs and those look much whiter. Reason im asking is I'm quite fond of the vapor x knit colorway this season, but i also wanna match it with the wimby shirt and pants so last thing i want is for my shirt and pants to be white and ruin the coordination with a cream-colored vapox x knit =/. If anyone could confirm that the knits are indeed more cream than white then i would just go for the standard vapor Xs instead. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• unnamed (1).png
    unnamed (1).png
    174.4 KB · Views: 151
  • unnamed (2).png
    unnamed (2).png
    194.7 KB · Views: 677
  • unnamed.png
    unnamed.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 680
Hey guys, anyone seen the new wimby vapor x knit ? can i humbly ask if the white is indeed white or is it more cream coloured? The pic shown in Tennis Warehouse seems to be white, but tennis express and midwest seems more cream colored in nature. i was comparing it to the vapor Xs and those look much whiter. Reason im asking is I'm quite fond of the vapor x knit colorway this season, but i also wanna match it with the wimby shirt and pants so last thing i want is for my shirt and pants to be white and ruin the coordination with a cream-colored vapox x knit =/. If anyone could confirm that the knits are indeed more cream than white then i would just go for the standard vapor Xs instead. Thanks in advance!!
I would guess slightly off white. I always go by NIKE.com pics as well.

nikecourt-air-zoom-vapor-x-knit-mens-hard-court-tennis-shoe-KT8X3C.jpg

just got in the TURBO GP and must say they are extremely narrow!! I ordered half size up knowing nike tennis shoes sizing lately and they are still super tight in the toe box. even tried using a less foamy insole and still too tight. too bad because even though they are super tight the double stack zoom is sooooo comfortable. let me know if anyone else had this problem with the narrow fit , my feet are a little wide but even half size up they were unbearable !!

just got in the TURBO GP and must say they are extremely narrow!! I ordered half size up knowing nike tennis shoes sizing lately and they are still super tight in the toe box. even tried using a less foamy insole and still too tight. too bad because even though they are super tight the double stack zoom is sooooo comfortable. let me know if anyone else had this problem with the narrow fit , my feet are a little wide but even half size up they were unbearable !!

This isn't good!! Not good at all!! 😞😞 I want the Agassi color so bad. I know it's gonna be a hard for for me. May I ask, how was the toebox? Besides being narrow, was it low, or did it have some volume height wise? That's my issue, and why I go up half a size in some models. May have to go a full size up on these possibly.

One favor, if I may? Could you post a pic up with your pair put sole to sole or heel to heel to show the length vs any other Nike tennis shoe you have (Vapor X, Zoom Cage 4)? This would give us a visual on overall length and that will tell me if half a size or a whole size up is doable. Thanks again.

This isn't good!! Not good at all!! 😞😞 I want the Agassi color so bad. I know it's gonna be a hard for for me. May I ask, how was the toebox? Besides being narrow, was it low, or did it have some volume height wise? That's my issue, and why I go up half a size in some models. May have to go a full size up on these possibly.

One favor, if I may? Could you post a pic up with your pair put sole to sole or heel to heel to show the length vs any other Nike tennis shoe you have (Vapor X, Zoom Cage 4)? This would give us a visual on overall length and that will tell me if half a size or a whole size up is doable. Thanks again.
[/QUOTE

it is low. The sides and the top are very narrow. The sides were very tight and the top is rubbing on all my toes. Don’t have another pair of tennis shoes as I beat my vapors to the ground and chucked them. My feet are a little wide that’s why I go up half size. If I went a full size up they would be too long[/QUOTE]

I thought that TW vid said that the Turbos were wider than the Zero?

Now I'm really curious. I haven't seen the turbos in person, but from the pics and videos I've seen they don't seem to look like they'd be that narrow.

I just received the GP Turbos and have been playing with them for 2 days now. They are a lot more stable in the back than they look online and they feel very comfortable but they still have a snug fit near the toe box. I suggest going a half size bigger then you would for a vapor cage and about the same size as a vapor x. The purple and white color is available now on Nike and the coral and blue color that Tiafoe has been wearing is available the 13th of July.

Attachments

• E98091FE-C894-4E97-9ECB-81330E323A49.jpeg
    E98091FE-C894-4E97-9ECB-81330E323A49.jpeg
    382.2 KB · Views: 130
  • 8AB66A29-AC19-4F6F-A0F1-96E1F9C3F01F.jpeg
    8AB66A29-AC19-4F6F-A0F1-96E1F9C3F01F.jpeg
    526.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 23BBD3D6-FF4D-4473-A40A-69D00895E17B.jpeg
    23BBD3D6-FF4D-4473-A40A-69D00895E17B.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 7811126C-AE4E-481E-95F8-591C21A83D75.jpeg
    7811126C-AE4E-481E-95F8-591C21A83D75.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 148
I have a wideish foot and when I tried on the white Zero's, they weren't as narrow as I thought they would be.

These arrived yesterday!! The Kyrigos x Kyrie are probably my favorite so far of all the tennis shoes, they fit like a glove. For some reason the vapor X are a bit tight on me even tho they’re the same size probably need to stretch them a bit.

Attachments

• A06B9562-9DC2-4330-8C16-8BA4B3D7FBE2.jpeg
    A06B9562-9DC2-4330-8C16-8BA4B3D7FBE2.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 150
  • EB65C6A4-7790-4EE4-8233-957ADEA80A3A.jpeg
    EB65C6A4-7790-4EE4-8233-957ADEA80A3A.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 595
  • 4A2AEE59-D2EB-4DF1-A8C2-0C3B79E1EDF7.jpeg
    4A2AEE59-D2EB-4DF1-A8C2-0C3B79E1EDF7.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 616
I just received the GP Turbos and have been playing with them for 2 days now. They are a lot more stable in the back than they look online and they feel very comfortable but they still have a snug fit near the toe box. I suggest going a half size bigger then you would for a vapor cage and about the same size as a vapor x. The purple and white color is available now on Nike and the coral and blue color that Tiafoe has been wearing is available the 13th of July.

I had to return mine. went half size uo and was still suffocating in the toe box. full size up would be too long ....a shame since the double stack zoom is so comfortable

So sad, Nike and Roger should have been a life time partnership.

So sad, Nike and Roger should have been a life time partnership.

You do know that is a lifestyle shoe right? Tennis inspired but not to be used on court to play.

Where in my post did I mention them being anything more or less.

All I said was the Nike and Roger partnership should’ve never ended.
Somehow I read your post and took it in a wrong way. Lol My bad!
But in regards to Nike x Federer, I do agree too.

Hi Guys,

Here is a sneak peak of the next Nike Vapor currently wear-tested by Holger Rune.

The pair features a nice assymetric lacing system and some strong toe reinforcement on the medial side.

Not sure when these are due but can't wait to get some closer pics as to get a better idea of what's coming after the Vapor X !

Cheers,

Nils

IMG_9476.PNG
IMG_9551.PNG

Back
Top Bottom