🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Few recent pickups and one from the tailor:
DA85D991-D698-4AB3-B984-BDCEDA0D4135.jpeg
E6333780-5CAB-407C-A77A-E42F0EAA84E3.jpeg
E7BCD42F-A21E-4A06-A8D0-1B91F1F21EC2.jpeg
From which tournament is the gray one? Thanks in advance

Who's taking the French?
It’s between the two bigs for me. Idk but if the Djoker is ok with his neck/back issues he is having a great chance. He is playing super smart and aggressive. It’s gonna be one heck of a fight. Don’t like djokers personality. Both Nadal and ND could have less arrogance imo. Thiem and Peque have such a great attitude. It’s great tennis and great environment. But the final sure is going to be great tennis

can you link the shop?
They have a website, but the clothes aren’t listed on there. Only sale shoes. The store itself is like an outlet. The lowest is 40% off and the highest is 80% for clothes and shoes it’s $10 off at the lowest and $25 off at the highest.

Oh not so fast. Tsitispas has leveled it at 2 sets all. That just about wraps up #13 for Rafa. These guys will be to tired on Sunday

Woah woah woah, do you know if they have those shorts in the purple?! I would LOVE to get my hands on a medium as I snagged mine on a thorn getting a ball over the fence the first match I wore them in. I’m still bummed about it. Also, where is this warehouse? I coach in the Johns Creek area but live more south.

Woah woah woah, do you know if they have those shorts in the purple?! I would LOVE to get my hands on a medium as I snagged mine on a thorn getting a ball over the fence the first match I wore them in. I’m still bummed about it. Also, where is this warehouse? I coach in the Johns Creek area but live more south.
I’ve to check it out again as they mainly have older stuff, but I’m sure they do. It’s more so a store, but small. Located going up 85 North. If I go there this weekend, or Monday, I’ll PM you if they do have it.

I’ve to check it out again as they mainly have older stuff, but I’m sure they do. It’s more so a store, but small. Located going up 85 North. If I go there this weekend, or Monday, I’ll PM you if they do have it.
Awesome. Yeah, let me know please if they do. I travel 85 multiple times daily.

Back
Top Bottom