🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

koszulka-polo-uniseks-polo-rafa-Tx6BTd.jpg
koszulka-polo-uniseks-polo-rafa-Tx6BTd.jpg

New polo for members

I’ve to check it out again as they mainly have older stuff, but I’m sure they do. It’s more so a store, but small. Located going up 85 North. If I go there this weekend, or Monday, I’ll PM you if they do have it.
i am in portland mate, usually buy old stuffs from ebay, iam also looking old stuffs at good price for me and my team. such as these
If you donot mind i can inbox you and ask for your whatspp or facebook, in case you go to the outlet and see good stuffs, many thanks
1602433860775.png

i am in portland mate, usually buy old stuffs from ebay, iam also looking old stuffs at good price for me and my team. such as these
If you donot mind i can inbox you and ask for your whatspp or facebook, in case you go to the outlet and see good stuffs, many thanks
1602433860775.png
Sure thing. Go ahead and PM me and I’ll give you my WhatsApp.

My Vapor Knit and Vapor X multicolors came in today. Really nice in hand, colors pop in the light and sun. I didn't realize but their outsoles are the exact same, no difference at all. Took em next to the Artic Wolf Knits I had bought earlier.

PXL_20201011_220155400.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
PXL_20201011_220258033.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
PXL_20201011_220349604.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

Just be patient. I really doubt the eBay people are going to get their insane prices. People just trying to capitalize on something when they probably don’t even follow tennis. The ebay prices will drop, or returns will hit Nike down the road.

Its strange, i check nike site quickly after rafa won, and i didnt see this shirt avalaible :frown: Its possible to sold out in 2 minutes? :D And of course on ebay this shirt is avalaible for huuuuge price

i checked nike shortly after you posted the photo and saw that the only sizes that were available were mediums and larges for pre order.

That's gonna be a tough one. They sold pretty quickly. I grabbed my pair (11.5) the day they released and I'm not gonna wear them. I just love the way they look. If I do wear, it's only casual as that bootie will get destroyed on the court.
ebay selling it for around 200-300 but not my size

Back
Top Bottom