🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

How do I find the product number for those shorts? I don’t know if it’s the store you’re talking about, but I’m going to be near a Your Serve tomorrow and I’m going to check with them and see if any of their stores have it in purple.

I’ve to check it out again as they mainly have older stuff, but I’m sure they do. It’s more so a store, but small. Located going up 85 North. If I go there this weekend, or Monday, I’ll PM you if they do have it.
How do I find the product number for those shorts? I don’t know if it’s the store you’re talking about, but I’m going to be near a Your Serve tomorrow and I’m going to check with them and see if any of their stores have it in purple.

anyone want to buy this

1602573051545.png

anyone know any clothing topics on Niketalk, i cannot find this topic, looking for some running clothing/ jacket in xs size

I dont believe this forum is for asking where old product is in your size. I could be wrong though and if so my apologies, but I believe there are WTB forums for this exact need

iam looking for this skeleton polo shirt in Small or medium size with the collar ( i only can find the crew version but not polo)

1602690742414.png

iam looking for this skeleton polo shirt in Small or medium size with the collar ( i only can find the crew version but not polo)

1602690742414.png
Sounds like you routinely like the things that dont sell well AND are hard to find 6 months+ or later. I think you ahould start buying 6 months after the release if there are certain prints you like. Getting them 30% off in your size easy is better than struggling to find them even at 40-50% off

The orange purple USO polo you wanted a few posts back was sitting in TW forever at 35% off

Sounds like you routinely like the things that dont sell well AND are hard to find 6 months+ or later. I think you ahould start buying 6 months after the release if there are certain prints you like. Getting them 30% off in your size easy is better than struggling to find them even at 40-50% off

The orange purple USO polo you wanted a few posts back was sitting in TW forever at 35% off
I wouldn’t say it’s hard to find items that “old” I actually helped him find a majority of what he was looking for at half off retail.

anyone know any clothing topics on Niketalk, i cannot find this topic, looking for some running clothing/ jacket in xs size
I dont believe this forum is for asking where old product is in your size. I could be wrong though and if so my apologies, but I believe there are WTB forums for this exact need
my apology, i know so i ask for somewhere to post finding Nike clothing in this forum, but i cannot find, all of topics are about sneakers, not clothing in generally

my apology, i know so i ask for somewhere to post finding Nike clothing in this forum, but i cannot find, all of topics are about sneakers, not clothing in generally
Find the product names and start scouring the web. Poshmark, eBay, TW forums, mercurial, I've seen all the things your looking before out there. Just gotta start digging. Goodluck!

Has anybody here in Europe ordered from Nike.com the latest obsidian Nike Rafa Polo with the commemorative trophy patch only to have their order cancelled for no apparent reason?

Has anybody here in Europe ordered from Nike.com the latest obsidian Nike Rafa Polo with the commemorative trophy patch only to have their order cancelled for no apparent reason?

My Polo got cancelled, fuming by this, ordered straight away too.

Glad its not just me that got it cancelled

My Polo got cancelled, fuming by this, ordered straight away too.

Me too. Checked the website right after the final, and ordered right away. There wasn't even the "Just a few left. Order soon." notification at the time. The annulment came yesterday, in wee morning hours.

Glad its not just me that got it cancelled

I wonder if this means this is more a logistics problem that will be solved soon. Historically, commemorative items used to appear first in the US, with Europe to follow after a few weeks. Unfortunately, when I called the hotline, no one could tell me anything.

Awfully disappointed!

Back
Top Bottom