🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Pretty presumptive of Nike to make World Tour Finals clothes considering that, until Rublev won a couple of tournaments lately, they don’t sponsor anyone in the top ten.
Confused by this statement. Thought Rafa was still in the top 10?

Pretty presumptive of Nike to make World Tour Finals clothes considering that, until Rublev won a couple of tournaments lately, they don’t sponsor anyone in the top ten.
They are not making any WTF clothing that I know of, but the shoes colorway for that event from NKCT are orange/grey. Last year it was blk/gold.

If Rublev makes it, that’ll be 1 more Nike player than last year. What I’m trying to say is, Adidas is crushing Nike on the “Next Gen” guys and I think Nike better figure out who’s going to sell their clothes once Rafa retires. They’ve always had Mac and Andre, Andre and Pete, and then Federer and Nadal...times could be changing.

If Rublev makes it, that’ll be 1 more Nike player than last year. What I’m trying to say is, Adidas is crushing Nike on the “Next Gen” guys and I think Nike better figure out who’s going to sell their clothes once Rafa retires. They’ve always had Mac and Andre, Andre and Pete, and then Federer and Nadal...times could be changing.
They’ve got Shapovalov and FAA. Supposed they are hoping one of those will pan out.

Oh, for sure. If Dimitrov and Kyrgios would have gotten their stuff in the right space and started their prime during ‘14-‘19, Nike could’ve made some money, but Federer and Nadal was still there.

I think the strongest players are Shapovalov, Kyrgios and Dimitrov, it´s funny because seems that nike hires every young player that has some talet, unbeliveble the amount of players they have and none of them seems to be a champ yet, Adidas did an amazing analysis hiring the best next-gen players like Stefanos, Zverev and Thiem that is not a next-gen anymore

Last edited:
eduardoyh98 eduardoyh98 Thanks for the Oz Open gear pics. When will Nike realize that brown and tan are just terrible colors for tennis?
Just checked the images again. I think hey might be inspiring on Uniqlo’s clothes and colors for Roger’s last time in RG, which wasn’t my cup of tea either. But Nike does it much better. Pair that beige tee with some white flex 7” shorts and it’s pull-able. Roger looked so much classier and Stylish with the swoosh designs. Uniqlo’s brown designs with those Cuban necks looked so bad.

Last edited:
1603815120132.png

Now available on Tennis Warehouse

Back
Top Bottom