🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Hi, I would like to get clean my closet and found this Gladiator 2016 gradient Volt/Black shorts in size Large for retail price, brand new without tags but was way to big for me. Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 20201028_203221.jpg
    20201028_203221.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 260
  • us-open-tennis_nels-1.jpg
    us-open-tennis_nels-1.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 505
Hi, I would like to get clean my closet and found this Gladiator 2016 gradient Volt/Black shorts in size Large for retail price, brand new without tags but was way to big for me. Thanks for the help
I regret for not buying that outfit when i had the chance

Hi anyone has the agassi us open 2020 shorts size M? Appreciate if you could DM. Willing to pay reasonably above retail and shipping. Thanks
4B17AF33-8727-4CDF-A007-9E5F9E777E7E.jpeg
damn like 24 hours too late. Just sold some on the bay. The mediums moved FAST

Did they change the way the Flex Ace shorts fit? I know they changed the waistband ... the previous Flex Ace (original waistband) fit me perfectly, and were a nice slimmer fitted tennis short. Now, in the same size, the new Flex Ace with the new waistband is a LOT larger, not fitted as all. anyone experience something similar?

790AD8E6-2B44-4E3E-8926-0371DECA29A0.jpeg

Snatched these for 90 bucks.
Anybody know the specifics about this shoe? I know it was scrapped when Federer left Nike.
Any ideas how many are out in the wild?

i think they are dope.
Looks good dude. Looks like you had to do the same thing I did and absolutely loosen the top as wide as it would go

The ‘Neon Pack’ is part of the World Tour Finals shoes along with the Grey, Orange and White pairs. For the past few years, the WTF limited edition packs have been pretty good. Last year was Black/Gold.

Back
Top Bottom