Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

ne1 kno where I can cop the Bo Knows Shirt in the same colorway as the shoes?

Peep Juelz

34355910.jpg
Champs Sports...

Times Square
Queens Center
Harlem

JM

blackwhitecookie.gif

Glad I knew better than to fall victim to the hype.....

These babies are EVERYWHERE. I'll cop when certain reliable spots throw the sales tags on them.
tongue.gif

I saw the Champs Sports "Bo Knows" shirt....And I easily passed.

The 'Bo" is orange and the "Knows" is purple.

I'd rather have the orange/black one from Niketown.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Glad I knew better than to fall victim to the hype.....

These babies are EVERYWHERE. I'll cop when certain reliable spots throw the sales tags on them.
tongue.gif

Word. Sometimes being a cheap bastard like myself pays off and sometimes I lose. Looks like I'm winning with these.
pimp.gif

i must admit, recently ive been falling back and its paid off....there just isnt a need to jump up once a sneaker drops anymore..

whoever says these are poor quality is buggin...problem wit these is you gotta cop em 1/2 a size down from your usual size....da asymmetrical mudguardcomplicates when you

walk and flex your foot and make a awkward crease...isn't da quality here..its design., and its been like that for years.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif
you'd know immediately when ANYPLACE gets it, especially NYC. stay patient.

Onto the creasing issue. I think we all forget how even some of the better leathers aged when being worn. They crease just as bad.

some shots after just one wear. At one point the degree of creasing will plateau.... With the fake leathers, I will say the creasing of the leather is more pronounced as in, the actual material is a bit bumpy and not as smooth as the creasing on the older models.

Some medial side shots:
-shadows really REALLY show this off. almost to a fault.
79535193460e6075cd00c149ba4f961610c6447.jpg

22d3591e4f336c91c269c8a8b670d4d8a499aff.jpg

vs.

nice quality 99 retros
5fc1574d64c1ccb13380a02cc11ce00dbc56187.jpg

nice quality 98 retro
c33159476cc8c4baf335166a24c20c90be7e078.jpg

In closing, don't remember what you want to remember with older shoes. They crease almost as bad or JUST as bad as these latest retros.
like i said, cop these 1/2 a size smaller then your size and this doesn't happen to em.

ninjahood, 1/2 size down? thats just not possible. im at the tip of the toebox in the 99 retros.....

and the top PICTURES are after just one typical wear. That just doesnt happen with or without the "correct size". By design? possibly. a truly BADdesign. I can show off my other two DS pairs that have the same crease points which are both obviously unworn.. 1/2 this, 1/2 that.. it doesnt matter. dontpawn these inaccuracies off as user/consumer error
laugh.gif

on another note,
just how good of deals are you all getting on these? 50% off. i wouldnt mind one more pair at that price if anyone has any info

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif
you'd know immediately when ANYPLACE gets it, especially NYC. stay patient.

Onto the creasing issue. I think we all forget how even some of the better leathers aged when being worn. They crease just as bad.

some shots after just one wear. At one point the degree of creasing will plateau.... With the fake leathers, I will say the creasing of the leather is more pronounced as in, the actual material is a bit bumpy and not as smooth as the creasing on the older models.

Some medial side shots:
-shadows really REALLY show this off. almost to a fault.
79535193460e6075cd00c149ba4f961610c6447.jpg

22d3591e4f336c91c269c8a8b670d4d8a499aff.jpg

vs.

nice quality 99 retros
5fc1574d64c1ccb13380a02cc11ce00dbc56187.jpg

nice quality 98 retro
c33159476cc8c4baf335166a24c20c90be7e078.jpg

In closing, don't remember what you want to remember with older shoes. They crease almost as bad or JUST as bad as these latest retros.
like i said, cop these 1/2 a size smaller then your size and this doesn't happen to em.
A half size down, try a half size up these things run small, my toes were hitting the front of the shoe and im a true 11.5.

Since when did we have to start coppin' half-sizes down due to the design of the mudguard? So now I can't flex my foot when I walk? I'm supposed towalk around like a stiff (ll) robot so my shoes don't look like I've worn them for a year straight?

Naw fam....you're buggin' on this one if you honestly believe that the quality is on point and the design is the flaw. And the only reason you have tobuy them a half-size down is BECAUSE of the crappy quality.

Build a solid shoe and there's no need to worry about excessive creasing from the flex of an essential, everyday activity such as walking. There's notwo ways around that FACT.

well imma size 10 in everything in except these...these i copped a 9/12 and they fit like a glove, and that awkward bend is eliminated.

I love the beet colorway...although the orange Bo's are my favorite c/w...too bad the quality will be complete crap though.
smh.gif

Sorry, I haven't been in this thread for a while, but has the Raiders colorway already dropped?

If I'm picking up anymore of these it's going to be way below retail to hell with that.

Although, thanks to WallyHop, I was able to pick up the Auburn colorway below retail.

I am glad NinjaHood Finally made himself look foolish in this thread.

I know quality, and these shoes lack just that. Thank God I only paid 57.50

Back
Top Bottom