Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

I can't believe they had the nerve to put the 34 on the back of those and make them so different from the OG's in so many ways...

I just look on ebay and they have the black ones but only in size 14 i need a 12 and they want 69.97 plus 15 shipping great price but not my size O well

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I can't believe they had the nerve to put the 34 on the back of those and make them so different from the OG's in so many ways...
everyday im greeted in my closet to a deceased pair of 97 retro raiders. i got three wears out of them before they started to bust open. Softesttumbled leather you will ever see on a shoe, combined with soft nappy suede.

Those "raiders" are a straight shotgun blast to the face. I hate you NIKE for that decision. I can only live with so much synthetic shiny leatherand all that goes to the auburns. sorry black grey 09 bo retros, youre getting slept on without any second thought. I'd rather throw on some starterolajuwon's than that crap.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
its not even funny anymore. thats is so disrespectful its not even funny.

a8515f476ac9c9b6c2969241d0f84e08b354004.jpg

RIP

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I am glad NinjaHood Finally made himself look foolish in this thread.

I know quality, and these shoes lack just that. Thank God I only paid 57.50
these shoes have da same build as ones i paid for 8 years ago
eyes.gif

like i said, you get a 1/2 a size down and you wont have awkward crease patterns cuz of da mudguard.

^^^^Hell no my G
I feel differences all around between these and my '07 glow in dark Bo's (I copped before release date)

I am a bo collector, this is the cheapest mold thus far (CDP mold)
I am not complaining, I dig this shoe

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Sad
frown.gif

Whats sad is that if no one buys these horrendous examples Nike will most likely never issue them again thinking their is no demand for them when in actualitysomeone should be fired for making these decisions. Honestly, I sound like a broken record but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that they can not makethese like the originals. I can live with a slight change in shape or maybe the color is not dead on, or maybe an extra lace hole or whatever, but when youstart changing materials that added to the contrast of the shoe, and the color's don't match up at all then we have a problem. The kick in the face wasthe 34 on the back, i seriously hope these rot on the shelves.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Whats sad is that if no one buys these horrendous examples Nike will most likely never issue them again thinking their is no demand for them when in actuality someone should be fired for making these decisions. Honestly, I sound like a broken record but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that they can not make these like the originals. I can live with a slight change in shape or maybe the color is not dead on, or maybe an extra lace hole or whatever, but when you start changing materials that added to the contrast of the shoe, and the color's don't match up at all then we have a problem. The kick in the face was the 34 on the back, i seriously hope these rot on the shelves.
QFT.

Unfortunately, the casual consumer will go 'koo-koo' now with that #34 on the back, especially in urban areas.
tired.gif

my first pair of nikes ever back in 1990...love them, but i also have a white/carolina blue variation that came out a few years back....have to get them forsentimental value, but what do i do about the size 12 white/carolina blue model?....anyone want them?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Whats sad is that if no one buys these horrendous examples Nike will most likely never issue them again thinking their is no demand for them when in actuality someone should be fired for making these decisions. Honestly, I sound like a broken record but there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that they can not make these like the originals. I can live with a slight change in shape or maybe the color is not dead on, or maybe an extra lace hole or whatever, but when you start changing materials that added to the contrast of the shoe, and the color's don't match up at all then we have a problem. The kick in the face was the 34 on the back, i seriously hope these rot on the shelves.
So true

I'm interested in seeing how and if hypebeast react to them now that they have the 34.
I swear if they put Nike Air on the back of some of the crappy retro Jordan's they're putting out now, they'd hop all over them.

you guys are pissed but those raiders bos with the 34 in the back but they are gonna fly, esp in the northeast.....with winter looming......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

you guys are pissed but those raiders bos with the 34 in the back but they are gonna fly, esp in the northeast.....with winter looming......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
QFT..

I'm thinkin bout coppin these but not sure..they would look very nice with sweatpants and a black champion hoodie..simple fit..

they gonna sell in NYC, but it wont be sneakerheads that cop em in droves..da goons will come out and cop em..they look very durable for

NYC weather.

Absolutely beautiful...once again the first pair of Nikes I ever owned back in 1990. I also have them in White/White-University Blue but no need for thoseanymore with the arrival of these. Anyone interested?

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White (All Size 12)

Sadly, it comes nowhere close to the OG. But it's a wearable pair that won't crumble due to age..so I'll most likely cop em' on a discount(Raiders Bo's).

Back
Top Bottom