Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Yeah Hazel, Shoe City
'Preciate it man.

With that said, how long you think it'll be before the infamous SCity sales tag is hanging from the shoe?
laugh.gif
My boy is like that.
laugh.gif

He goes more than me. I really need to stop by once a week. I've been eying those Total Max. I think they're down to $119.

I bought a size 10 thinking they'll fit because im a size 10. I need a 10.5 , I hate these shoes. quality so trash, poorly executed. Suprized because Nikebeen coming through with their retro's. these on the other hand are some iiisshhh

always been a big fan of SCs, but i had to pass on these OG retro joints. something just wasn't convincing me and after reading a few replies, i guess iwas kinda right

love those grey and black models though. they look real good in person and the quality seems to be a bit better than these orange/white ones

might wanna take out my mad hectic SCs to wear this week. it's been a while

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Oh Wally shut up, you know you'll end up with a pair you're worse than a crackhead when it comes to trainers.
laugh.gif
i'll take that as a compliment. although ive never been that bad. I've sold more trainers back that I didnt like than what I actually own.I took a stance a few years back, do i own 10-15 different c/w's of the at1 or just 3 c/w's but many multiples? I saw the decreasing quality in manyAT1s and just decided, buy what I truly like and get away from "variety" for the sake of having it. I now own 12 or so '00-'01 era AT1retros. I've also shipped a generation from 04-08 and dont own any sc trainers from that time frame. its pretty much 97-00, one 04 then one 09. I own zerosupreme trainers, the ultimate hypebeast trainer, or any SB "branded" trainers. atleast 60% of my "collection" is in the form of a multipleor double of something already there.

maybe Im late but...

are there 2 versions of the "Raiders"?

one with the "34" and one with "Nike" that FTLs will be receiving this month?

^ Simply; no. The problem is Nike thinks we want new colourways, bastardized materials, etc. when if they are listening they should just retro the classic OGcws that most of NT likes.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

the JB QC has finally tricked down to the nike retro side
Naw man, they're neck & neck - remember it's not a sprint, it's a marathon
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

"Raiders" are up on NDC.
Price is $100 not $105.
looks like no "34" on the back of these.

http://store.nike.com//index.jsp?co...p,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-287267/pgid-116737
Sample pic.

possibly.
but I could've sworn I read somewhere that Footlockers will be receiving tyhese with "Nike" on the back instead of "34."

anyone confirm that NDC pair has 34?
Saw them @ 34th St Footlocker yesterday...they DO have "34" on the back...

JM

hey for the nyc heads, i passed by dr.jays on fulton in bk and they have the orange bo's for 69.99. Im guessing all the rest around the city would have emat that price as well

Back
Top Bottom