Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

heads up the white orange blue Bo's are on sale at finishline 69.98 with the 10 dollar off coupon you can get them for 70 shipped, somehow i still thinkthese are going to wind up at outlets for cheaper.......

They have a lot of sizes too. Might have to get another pair.

They overproduced these. They should have done them like the Freshwater Griffey's.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

heads up the white orange blue Bo's are on sale at finishline 69.98 with the 10 dollar off coupon you can get them for 70 shipped, somehow i still think these are going to wind up at outlets for cheaper.......

They hit the PA outlet for $29.99 a few weeks ago. I bought a pair and ended up trading with someone for the RAIDERS colorway.

heads up the white orange blue Bo's are on sale at finishline 69.98 with the 10 dollar off coupon you can get them for 70 shipped, somehow i still think these are going to wind up at outlets for cheaper.......
Man I am debating getting a 4th pair. The 10 dollar coupon on their site says its for in-store purchases only though.

Originally Posted by kevvv

They hit the PA outlet for $29.99 a few weeks ago. I bought a pair and ended up trading with someone for the RAIDERS colorway.

I wish these would show up in ny for 29.99........... BTW to the person that said the 10 dollar coupon is in store only thats incorrect google finishlinecoupon code they have one for online.

Well after a year of boycotting FinishLine for screwing me over on the XI/XII pack in 2008 I decided I would go back for these 60 dollar trainer sc's andadd my 4th pair. Placed my order for my size, did in-store pickup since it said it was available, go to pick up my kicks and of course, they didnt have them.So I got screwed over by them again and now they wanna tie up my money for like a week til they can cancel the order and I didnt even get any shoes out of thedeal. Looks like I will have to be happy with 3 pairs of the white and orange.

so aside from the $10 off coupon code, there are three others out there that work just fine.

15% off if you spend $60 or more. so you save $10.50 on just one pair. $21 on two pairs
$15 dollars off if you spend $90 or more
$20 dollars off if you spend $125 or more.

if you can find something for $20 to combine with the shoes, $15 dollars off would be a good deal.

$20 dollars off if you spend $125 or more is a GREAT deal if youre pricepoint in the cart is right at $125.. otherwise 15% off your entire purchase is the wayto go.

your choice.

im not sure what im doing. the quality is a turnoff. im sad I wasted money early on. thanks nike for leaving its customers out of the loop on its supplydynamics. "is this shoe rare? should I worry? how many are being made?" you dont know until you already spent the money

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

so aside from the $10 off coupon code, there are three others out there that work just fine.

15% off if you spend $60 or more. so you save $10.50 on just one pair. $21 on two pairs
$15 dollars off if you spend $90 or more
$20 dollars off if you spend $125 or more.

if you can find something for $20 to combine with the shoes, $15 dollars off would be a good deal.

$20 dollars off if you spend $125 or more is a GREAT deal if youre pricepoint in the cart is right at $125.. otherwise 15% off your entire purchase is the way to go.

your choice.

im not sure what im doing. the quality is a turnoff. im sad I wasted money early on. thanks nike for leaving its customers out of the loop on its supply dynamics. "is this shoe rare? should I worry? how many are being made?" you dont know until you already spent the money

Yea personally I think im going to wait these out i think the price has yet to bottom out. look what happened with the Tech challenge II's.

Interesting news.. Eastbay.com looks to have a restock coming in on February 1st. Same $105 retail price as last August. No exclusions for coupon codes, yet.

With so many on ebay ending below retail, these may drop in price rather quickly. Or sales may pick up around April for the springtime/summer wear.

I guess be glad many chances to get these are coming.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Interesting news.. Eastbay.com looks to have a restock coming in on February 1st. Same $105 retail price as last August. No exclusions for coupon codes, yet.

With so many on ebay ending below retail, these may drop in price rather quickly. Or sales may pick up around April for the springtime/summer wear.

I guess be glad many chances to get these are coming.

Thanks for the info.  Seems like they're restocking a lot of their signature sneakers.  I might pick up a second pair.  I think one of my boys just got a pair for $49 a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom