Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

can't wait 4 these to drop. they'll be da last pair of kicks i cop in da summer (i think).

That wht/blu pair
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...I remember them...I would cop early

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

if they ever drop these again...
Bknow+12.jpg
thinking the EXACT same thing...those the nuts...

PERFECTION
9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d.jpg

so damn simple yet so far out of the minds and conceptual ideologies of NIKE. Makes you wonder sometimes
tired.gif

^^ yeah let me know when those come back out. Made my junior year of high school so much more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by AsianImage

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

if they ever drop these again...
Bknow+12.jpg
thinking the EXACT same thing...those the nuts...

PERFECTION
9f535f35462966d4c14ec99dba4ba814bbb042d.jpg

so damn simple yet so far out of the minds and conceptual ideologies of NIKE. Makes you wonder sometimes
tired.gif

pimp.gif
Knowing Nike, they would release them as low tops

Airjordan17, use just about any type of paint on that outrigger and that stuff will stay for multiple wears. you basically have a DS pair on your hands whenthat yellowing is taken care of. thats how my pair is. you cant quite tell from that picture though.. Those late 90 retros had some quality leathers that wouldlast for ages.. the rubber outriggers, not so much.

Originally Posted by Barry914

When did those blues come out they are
pimp.gif
late 98 retros on the pairs with the blue tongue. the pair with the blue mudguard is from 2003.

the bo retro span from 2000 to 2009 just murdered this model into many not even knowing what to do when original c/ws pop up... exciting times ahead

as much as i hate saying this im gonna have to leave these alone, just cuz i dont trust em, doomed to ball up quick
frown.gif

btw, the pre sell pairs on that auction site show a release date likely around August 18th to September 10th. Get your funds in check. One month to go

These are the only blue based colorway I have. 99's I undsed them a few weeks ago, and have worn them a few times. Very clear air units.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom