OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom CJ81 Trainer 2 THREAD 6/27/14 "Tuxedo" !!

I haven't looked forward to shoe this much since the rose bowls

I've always liked shoes with purple

Last edited:
Great Champs calling these "Galaxy's" SMH
laugh.gif
 yeah

A countdown clock for these??? Are they actually serious?? I'm copping but it better not be a battle for these.

The feels I had when I woke up hungover on New Years Day and couldn't get the Rose Bowls :smh:

Man I was salty

Last edited:
 my fsu dt2's didn't have an exclusion so i hope it';s the same for these.... doubt it tho

Supposedly thee bottom  glows in the dark .. could just be the gs pair tho... did we know this all ready?

Last edited:
Nikestore is calling this the Galaxy. Wish they had an explanation for the nickname.

They do look good in person and finally have something to go with the OG Megatron hoodie. I'm just going to hit someone I know for a discount.

yeah, they could've did with out the gid... the galaxy name and gid is them trying to hard..

i like the shoe still, but not sure i should pay full price 

Hmm, don't know why all the fancy stuff for a shoe that so far is an epic fail. I don't get the GITD; no need for that.

Hmm, don't know why all the fancy stuff for a shoe that so far is an epic fail. I don't get the GITD; no need for that.

I need to know how you know that this shoe or line is an epic fail.

Fail to what, not have commericals? Not have have hypebeast preventing people from buying them at retail?

I need to know how you know that this shoe or line is an epic fail.

Fail to what, not have commericals? Not have have hypebeast preventing people from buying them at retail?
I loved the CJ81. I have 3 of the colorways and really liked every single one that dropped. The 2 on the other hand has already hit clearance prices with a month of releasing. Thats a signal to some that its not doing great. I personally dont like the 2, the Galaxy looks nice in pics, but I hope it does well to continue the line.

Back
Top Bottom