OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Neo's for today

Not sure if many people are looking to pay $249 for Nike Flyknit Racer Sport Turquoise Lunid Green but rmkstore has some. 

^ was considering it but I realized the cheapest shipping option is $28 and it cost an extra $10 to have it double boxed

Dude the answer is like literally 10 post above yours lol.... But throw the shoes in a pillow case then Ina washing machine. Remove laces and insoles (cold wash) or tooth brush and soap/ Jason markk

Dude the answer is like literally 10 post above yours lol.... But throw the shoes in a pillow case then Ina washing machine. Remove laces and insoles (cold wash) or tooth brush and soap/ Jason markk
My bad g. Haven't been up to date with this trade for a long time haha. Anyway, any pillow case will do I suppose? And any detergent or nah?

Is the rmkstore legit? Any one have experience with buying from them? I assume you'll be hit with duties/brokerage fees on top since their from Hong Kong?

Back
Top Bottom