OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
How do I chat with a rep for pre orders? I only see phone calls and emails.
That's because it's only phone calls and emails! They don't have an online chat. I'd recommend the phone call because they are very friendly and fast.

just grabbed a pair of the free flyknit HTMs in a bundle with some other bits, been after this colourway for a while but just couldnt grab my size

even though they seem to share the same upper as the flyknit one+, these definitely feel roomier, maybe couldve down .5

just happy to finally own them. 
These are awesome! One of the nicest Flyknit designs imo! How much did you pick them up for if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

That's because it's only phone calls and emails! They don't have an online chat. I'd recommend the phone call because they are very friendly and fast.
Negative kemosabe, I got all my info through chat then you place your order over the phone. They are really friendly though, they try to get you to buy more **** lol

Negative kemosabe, I got all my info through chat then you place your order over the phone. They are really friendly though, they try to get you to buy more **** lol

Hmm I also use the online chat (without video) but I place my order through that too!

They are two different colourways? Always thought the photos from RRS on the black/volt pair were screwed up... Now I want the one with the black swoosh and lighter knit, dammit!

Copped this pair of US8 Oreos in excellent condition at SGD289 (~USD230); been after it for months now.

By the way, any tips to wash stains on the soles of racers off? Here's a photo:

Don't really mind since it's on the soles, but would like to know how to deal with this, cheers! Sorry if it has already been posted before.

are the RRS pre-orders being shown online, or is this a purchase that needs to be made on the phone?
I talked to them via the online chat and they were able to take my order, but I cancelled it because they ordered the wrong size for me. In the end, I tried to make the order by myself, and it worked too. Never ordered by phone before as I live in Singapore. So I would say, these 3 ways are possible.

I talked to them via the online chat and they were able to take my order, but I cancelled it because they ordered the wrong size for me. In the end, I tried to make the order by myself, and it worked too. Never ordered by phone before as I live in Singapore. So I would say, these 3 ways are possible.

thanks. Need to try the chat. They are taking pre-orders for the black/white and navy/volt pairs?

thanks. Need to try the chat. They are taking pre-orders for the black/white and navy/volt pairs?
No problem! Hmm I haven't tried asking them about that though. But if you are going to use the chat, do you mind telling me if they do? Cos I'll most certainly grab both pairs 
roll.gif
 Thanks!

how can I rock flyknitsfor the winter my khakis and sweats are to big at the bottom and droop over it looks mad weird any clothing i can rock?

Does anyone know if Nike will be restocking on the Greyscale/ Oreo CW? Been searching for them for months and I have yet to find one for a decent price.

how can I rock flyknitsfor the winter my khakis and sweats are to big at the bottom and droop over it looks mad weird any clothing i can rock?
If you have a pair of slim fit pants then you could try pin rolling the cuff. There are tutorials on YouTube showing you how to do it. You could also get yourself a pair of joggers or slimmer fitting sweats. Or you could always just go with a pair of shorts

If you have a pair of slim fit pants then you could try pin rolling the cuff. There are tutorials on YouTube showing you how to do it. You could also get yourself a pair of joggers or slimmer fitting sweats. Or you could always just go with a pair of shorts

You can always taper/alter your current sweatpants to make sure that it isn't too baggy/bunches up at the bottom..

For jeans, maybe leave a little length if you want to pinroll or cuff 'em? Cheaper than buying new ones :smile:

Last edited:
Hi guys, I saw this on a marketplace app for local (Singapore) sellers/buyers:

From what I know, multicolour racers are no longer in production, no? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, the price of $260 (Singapore dollars), which is about USD208 seems a little too good to be true.

Edit: the seller just posted another listing claiming that pre-orders will be closed by the end of the day (approx. 6 more hours)

Back
Top Bottom