OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
CL barren like I figured it would be. You have to join these fb groups to see the stuff for sale? Havent been on Fb in a very long time.
Yes CL just search locally.

FB you have to join and alot of the groups are based on specific areas. So you may luck out in your area.

It's much better than picking up at a sneaker event. Almodt nobody is into flyknits or theyre not trying to sell them lol

Yes CL just search locally.

FB you have to join and alot of the groups are based on specific areas. So you may luck out in your area.

It's much better than picking up at a sneaker event. Almodt nobody is into flyknits or theyre not trying to sell them lol

Lol, yea they arent hyped up sneakers so I dont expect to see much out there. Im not looking for any color in particular either, just not the ones at outlets. Id like the reds though.

Last edited:
Pickups over the last 2 weeks, both from backstreet shoes on eBay for $125 each. Sometimes it's nice having big feet(14-15).
I was doing my daily flyknit search, clicked refresh and the black trainers auction was the newest listed auction. Clicked buy it now real quick lol.

Pickups over the last 2 weeks, both from backstreet shoes on eBay for $125 each. Sometimes it's nice having big feet(14-15).
I was doing my daily flyknit search, clicked refresh and the black trainers auction was the newest listed auction. Clicked buy it now real quick lol.

wow backstreets back...
ALRIGHT!

+1 if anyone gets it.

What's a fair price for Volt Trainers these days?
Idk why people continue to ask questions like this. You know how much retail is and if you like the shoe means you'll happily pay retail or less. Prices are relative to the person buying the shoe, everyone's situations is different if you really want the shoe then figure out how much you're willing to pay for your personal satisfaction.

:smile:

Idk why people continue to ask questions like this. You know how much retail is and if you like the shoe means you'll happily pay retail or less. Prices are relative to the person buying the shoe, everyone's situations is different if you really want the shoe then figure out how much you're willing to pay for your personal satisfaction.

smile.gif

$200+.
how about a pair of OREO racers these days? 

the resell prices for flyknit differs a lot depending on sizes. i have seen a pair of oreo for $230 ds that still havnt sold for a couple weeks.

Last edited:
I just bought a pair of beat oreos for $60. Going to see my Jason Markk do work. I'll post up before and after pictures once I get them. 

Last edited:

My sodium is pretty high being a 14. Blue Glows seemed impossible. I used to do the daily search but life events ya know. Big congrats though my man

Back
Top Bottom