OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Nike rep is telling me a size 9 Chlorine is in stock. Haven't called them yet so if anyone want's them this could be your chance.

4000 Arrowhead Blvd, Suite 310 

Mebane 27302

919-563-2172

The hunt for the Outlet Oreo continues.

Nike rep is telling me a size 9 Chlorine is in stock. Haven't called them yet so if anyone want's them this could be your chance.

4000 Arrowhead Blvd, Suite 310 

Mebane 27302

919-563-2172

The hunt for the Outlet Oreo continues.
gave u a price?

Happy Flyknit Friday!

Trying to scoop up as many 12/12.5 OG trainers as possible :nerd:

Prices be :x tho :smh:

ALSO

I have a pair of blk/white OG trainers that I'm trying to black out/customize. Would angelus dye work the best ? Worried about the bleeding but don't know another way to go about blacking out the white/black knit.

Thanks

Last edited:
Copped the volts from rrs smh. Now I'm a broke boy. Didn't opt with the vip discount I ain't paying for the prorate when I cancel it lol

Copped the volts from rrs smh. Now I'm a broke boy. Didn't opt with the vip discount I ain't paying for the prorate when I cancel it lol

Bruh, just let it expire and call them a few months before it expires to take off the auto-renew. I paid the $0.99 or whatever it was, bought, 5 pairs of racers in a half year, and saved enough to essentially get a free pair of racers with the money saved.

AIR > lunar

Lunar flattens out in a month. Air lasts for years.

Hmmm... It really depends on what you're doing with them. I mean if you run 200-300mi/month, of course, the shoe'll wear down no matter the tech (Boost may be something else though). Aesthetically, atop a Flyknit, IMO, the LR sole looks much much cleaner than the Zoom soles. However, since we're talking performance/durability, my current running rotation has the Flyknit Racer (~250mi) and the other Flyknits (F1 (~100mi), F2 (~50mi), og Free (~100mi)) and Lunaracers (different pairs ~200mi), and I've run in a handful of Zoom techs in the past, so I've pretty much experienced what each tech has to offer. I'll admit the newer Lunar tech (LG4-6 and Flyknit Lunar 1) "bottoms out" much quicker (maybe in ~200mi) than their predecessors. I've run well over 1,000mi in the original LunarEclipse, ~500mi in the original Lunartrainer and ~500mi in the Lunaracer (sole pictured in the photoshop) . Though the LR sole is featured on a handful of NSW models that are primarily worn for casual purposes, performance-wise, I consider them one of Nike's best soles (if not, the best) because they DO and CAN last as long as Zoom.

Last edited:
Hmmm... It really depends on what you're doing with them. I mean if you run 200-300mi/month, of course, the shoe'll wear down no matter the tech (Boost may be something else though). Aesthetically, atop a Flyknit, IMO, the LR sole looks much much cleaner than the Zoom soles. However, since we're talking performance/durability, my current running rotation has the Flyknit Racer (~250mi) and the other Flyknits (F1 (~100mi), F2 (~50mi), og Free (~100mi)) and Lunaracers (different pairs ~200mi), and I've run in a handful of Zoom techs in the past, so I've pretty much experienced what each tech has to offer. I'll admit the newer Lunar tech (LG4-6 and Flyknit Lunar 1) "bottoms out" much quicker than their predecessors. I've run well over 1,000mi in the original LunarEclipse, ~500mi in the original Lunartrainer and ~500mi in the Lunaracer (sole pictured in the photoshop) . Though the LR sole is featured on a handful of NSW models that are primarily worn for casual purposes, performance-wise, I consider them one of Nike's best soles (if not, the best) because they DO and CAN last as long as Zoom.
Thanks. Can you welcome me with a size 10.5
nice, welcome to the club!
Oreo. I just walk around in my lunar 1s. And beat the hell out of them. They actually feel more comfortable than my other pairs that I don't use that often. Probably not as good on my knees though

Back
Top Bottom