OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

glad i placed my order...
nthat.gif
 Do you know what the group was?
Those were also posted in this very thread a long time back.   There were 4 color ways shown:

On the topic of the 2015 black and white racers, I found this on instagram. Hopefully Nike will go with this version rather than the marble random knit toe like in the sample illustration. Pretty much like the first release but with a black tongue.

^^Iam down for a black tongue pair, won't be able to grab them for the clearance price this time tho.

Last edited:

cleaning tips ? i was thinking of throwing my oreos in the washer along with multicolor racers but you must have a better method 
I haven't even attempted to use the washer method. I'm scared they might somehow ruin the flyknits even though I've heard from many people who've done it. All I've done is use Jason Markk and a premium brush. It works wonders. It revived the beat pair of white trainers I bought.

They'll be fine in the washer. Just throw it on gentle cycle, and throw em in a pillow case.

that cleaning job tho! damn they shine!

just throw them in the steamer for a bit and boom, like brand new shoes!!

On the topic of the 2015 black and white racers, I found this on instagram. Hopefully Nike will go with this version rather than the marble random knit toe like in the sample illustration. Pretty much like the first release but with a black tongue.

heres a photo that my friend found in a group in Face Book shoe group in Asia. Looks almost identical to the previous black/white that dropped last year..
Looks legit from previous pix. I can't wait if it's true!

Finally got around to cleaning my Oreos. Swapped out the insoles and I basically got new Oreos.
Nice! Still have my DS pair sitting in the closet!! 

I messed up my black/white fk trainers using that brush! lol I brushed the midsole a little too hard and the black started to fade! 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom