OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
i got the oreos and wore them... not comfortable, hopefully the rainbows i scored today are comfy...lol

That's funny, I was just reading an e-mail about our office joining one of those challenges about taking 10k steps a day 
laugh.gif

Got the code this morning but didn't find out till like 30 min ago... it was in my spam box and now they are sold out..... Im SALTY as a MF!
mad.gif

you snooze you lose fam. you still got friday with the rest of us less fortunate

Last edited:
thank god :smile:
Anyone have info on niketown sf? ****boi employee still saying check their twitter for launch details @_@

It's weird that I've been wanting these since a very long time and was really excited about Friday but now seeing so much hype and everyone getting so crazy about it is making me wanting them less!

Last edited:
Lol, dude relax and chill.. Your response is a perfect example of unnecessary worry over a release. If people want to cop with multiple accounts, all the power to them. Nike has been cancelling more orders from these type of users anyway. You guys act like it's the end of the world if you can't cop.
I am chill man, got my pair this morning 
happy.gif
 Just stating a fact is all. You don't even need multiple accounts to cop multiple pairs TBH. You just need multiple credit cards and check out as guest...oh yeah and some luck adding to cart 
wink.gif

It's weird that I've been wanting these since a very long time and was really excited about Friday but now seeing so much hype and everyone getting so crazy about it is making me wanting them less!

they just weren't for you then.

That was easy

I feel like that with a lot of shoes now days... But some pairs I want regardless, these are one of them.

Back
Top Bottom