OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Was in SNKRS immediately and tried for a 9.5. After about 10 minutes, got the out of stock message. I'll catch them on a restock or if they come in store. Or I'll be okay if I don't get them.

Damn was hoping to reward myself after being on wildfires for 21 days back to back. Oh how well I guess I'll have to cop for resell.

had the password copied and ready to be pasted for the SNKRS app 
glasses.gif

Tried to be swift and cop a pair for me and the wife.
Got through super easy for the wife on SNKRS and totally failed on NDC for myself lol
Oh well. Happy wife happy life I guess lol

yea i had pending for at least a minute at the beginning. by then i already knew it wasnt gonna go through.

I am so pissed off. I logged onto the app exactly at 10am and could not cop a size 8. I also logged on Nike.com on my laptop and still struck out.

What really makes me angry is that Nike Flatiron received pair and now sold out as of 10:30 am. The people who work their are all liars. I visited them three times this week and all of them said they would not receive them in store. They are all crooks. I bet they held pairs for themselves.

End of rant.

nike straight scamming us by giving us hope to cop via desktop. mofos should have told us to go straight to the app instead.

Back
Top Bottom