OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Has anyone mentioned if you can steam UB to form to your foot similar to what you do with Racers?

Oreos today , glad I went half a sz up on these , so comfortable !

Do you guys stick stuffing paper in your racers when not worn ? I want to make sure the shoes don't curl up like clown shows after 50 plus wears

I do, but I do it more to preserve the toe box shape of my trainers and racers, than to prevent it from curling up.

Last edited:

Has anyone seen these in person yet?  thoughts.  

They look stunning in real life. Got a few people asking on the streets on where to get them etc etc. I'll just shrug my shoulders and walk off. Need to enjoy the privileges of having an unreleased cw myself first, before it gets a lil bit mainstream lmao

They look stunning in real life. Got a few people asking on the streets on where to get them etc etc. I'll just shrug my shoulders and walk off. Need to enjoy the privileges of having an unreleased cw myself first, before it gets a lil bit mainstream lmao

The "cool" factor strikes again...

unreleased? i posted the villa link yesterday..

Last edited:
These Racers have ~337mi logged. The NIKE+ app miscalculated the mileage somehow...

I haven't cleaned them since one of my long runs in August... I gave them the standard brush and soap clean before tossing them into the washing machine WITHOUT a pillowcase along with other shoes and clothing, and they cleaned up very nicely! They'll be my primary running shoes for November to break +400mi. :smokin

Hoping to break sub 7 mile average for at least a 10K.

Last edited:

Hi guys, I've just joined and in need of some help. Got these today with a factory defect. Can someone tell me how can i tidy that up without painting it?

where the hell do you guys come from? Ridiculousness just breeds so quickly.

Though I rank them second to the LR3s, I LOVE running in them! The forefoot Zoom really propels you forward :smokin (or am I imagining things?!). I'll admit that I was very very hesitant about the durability and life of the shoe judging from the THIN Waffle Skin sole, but, MAN, these went above and beyond what I expected! If I could find pretty much any cw for under $80, I'd throw them right into the rotation!

What issue are you having with them?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom