OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Guys feeling special bout their shoes haha. Any local shoe spots to visit in Vegas? Stopping by undefeated and 12am run (nas store)

finally landed volt trainers for a fair price in my size. hopefully they come in sooner rather than way later(international purchase)

These Racers have ~337mi logged. The NIKE+ app miscalculated the mileage somehow...

I haven't cleaned them since one of my long runs in August... I gave them the standard brush and soap clean before tossing them into the washing machine WITHOUT a pillowcase along with other shoes and clothing, and they cleaned up very nicely! They'll be my primary running shoes for November to break +400mi.
smokin.gif

Hoping to break sub 7 mile average for at least a 10K.

337 miles on concrete. They hold up well. You a heel striker? I'm curious to see how miles you're able to get until these bottom out. 

Also am very surprised by the durability of the outsole. 

Last edited:
337 miles on concrete. They hold up well. You a heel striker? I'm curious to see how miles you're able to get until these bottom out. 

Also am very surprised by the durability of the outsole. 

Various terrain; concrete, trail and track. I have a midfoot strike, but my left foot severely underpronates. I'll post up the progress in November. Hitting 400 seems like a cake walk, but we'll see.

Though I rank them second to the LR3s, I LOVE running in them! The forefoot Zoom really propels you forward :smokin (or am I imagining things?!). I'll admit that I was very very hesitant about the durability and life of the shoe judging from the THIN Waffle Skin sole, but, MAN, these went above and beyond what I expected! If I could find pretty much any cw for under $80, I'd throw them right into the rotation!

What issue are you having with them?

I like how Racers are a lightweight shoe, but they are a bit too narrow for my liking. For running that is. I've ran several times for long distances (~13 miles), but compared to other shoes I ran in they are not the best, in my opinion. LR3s are too comfortable ! I had a pair and they were amazing.

I prefer to run in a Flyknit Lunar 3 instead although I've been wanting to pick up a Flyknit with a Free sole. Waiting for that 'Oreo' to hit the states to give it a try.

Last edited:
Cool factor still in effect in your area [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I like how Racers are a lightweight shoe, but they are a bit too narrow for my liking. For running that is. I've ran several times for long distances (~13 miles), but compared to other shoes I ran in they are not the best, in my opinion. LR3s are too comfortable ! I had a pair and they were amazing.

I prefer to run in a Flyknit Lunar 3 instead although I've been wanting to pick up a Flyknit with a Free sole. Waiting for that 'Oreo' to hit the states to give it a try.

Ahhh... Dang, that's unfortunate. :/ The NSWs with the 5.0 sole?

I think I just found myself in a shoe-off standing in line at the local supermarket. Dude stared me down, held my eyes, when we locked eyes, he gave me that elevator look and stopped at my feet and stared at them with a contemptuous look on his face. He was wearing a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Red, White and Blues and I was wearing my Goons. Two options, either he was playing hard to get or I was in a street rules shoe-off. I'm not sure if Air Max 90s trumps Blue Lagoons, but I walked away feeling good about my choice of shoes.
Nobody is stuntin in blue lagoons homie. 

Has anyone seen these in person yet?  thoughts.  
When are these dropping?

Ahhh... Dang, that's unfortunate. :/ The NSWs with the 5.0 sole?
Yessir ! I ran in the HTM's and they're great. I personally like a free sole. It offers great flexibility. I used to run in Free Run's so a free sole is my preference. Although I did try out the LR3 and liked them too.

Back
Top Bottom