OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Which NTer is this? Couldn't wait to get to get home to take a pic and list it on eBay.  Had to do it in traffic 
laugh.gif
LOL crazy but love how this NTer is driving a Honda s2000.  I love that car and miss mine everyday.  Hope to get another one in the future.  Bless up!

That weave looks amazing though
Word up bruh.  I think most of the weaves made on this MC3 look pretty much on point except for a few outliers.  Now I just need the MC1 and call it a wrap on the racers game tbh.  I could skip the volt and TO colorway but who am I kidding LMAO

That weave looks amazing though

Word up bruh.  I think most of the weaves made on this MC3 look pretty much on point except for a few outliers.  Now I just need the MC1 and call it a wrap on the racers game tbh.  I could skip the volt and TO colorway but who am I kidding LMAO

There will be more racers next year as well. I thought they might be winding down, but as it turns out, there should be some good colorways next year. You're not out of the woods yet.

There will be more racers next year as well. I thought they might be winding down, but as it turns out, there should be some good colorways next year. You're not out of the woods yet.
Just when I'm trying to turn the page and you gotta drag me back into this mess lol.  

I'm really struggling to imagine what other colorways could they possibly draw up now.. haven't they used up the entire color combinations?!  

Just wondering, anyone would be kind enough to help me proxy a pair of MC in a size US7 from NDC for my SO?

I only have a forwarding address in USA but NDC don't accept international cards nor forwarding addresses.

I would order it and ship it to you. You will have to send me the payment as gift. I don't like funny business, nothing against you tho.

I would order it and ship it to you. You will have to send me the payment as gift. I don't like funny business, nothing against you tho.
But then the buyer could get screwed out since he won't have pp protection, nothing against you as well.  Guess it all depends on trust and comfort.  

Just when I'm trying to turn the page and you gotta drag me back into this mess lol.  

I'm really struggling to imagine what other colorways could they possibly draw up now.. haven't they used up the entire color combinations?!  
there's prob other older CW's they haven't rereleased yet.  They've done MC, oreo, game royals, neo turq etc.  I'm hoping for uni red and non volt orcas.

there's prob other older CW's they haven't rereleased yet.  They've done MC, oreo, game royals, neo turq etc.  I'm hoping for uni red and non volt orcas.
Actually I hope they restock on the atomic purple colorway.  That was a very underrated one in my opinion.  Not a fan of the uni reds so i'm fine with passing on those.

But yea, let's see what they got in store and surprise us all.  

But then the buyer could get screwed out since he won't have pp protection, nothing against you as well.  Guess it all depends on trust and comfort.  

I've been here 10+ years and this wouldn't be my first time doing this for someone.

No way i lose all my connections for a couple hundred dollars. I lose way more in thr short and long run

Last edited:
I've been here 10+ years and this wouldn't be my first time doing this for someone.

No way i lose all my connections for a couple hundred dollars. I lose way more in thr short and long run
Like I said, it wasn't meant as a insult or anything directly towards you.  Just simply stating the lack of comfort for both parties to engage in this, especially this going overseas.  

At the end of the day, he should just wait and hope to get them in Singapore when they drop

Like I said, it wasn't meant as a insult or anything directly towards you.  Just simply stating the lack of comfort for both parties to engage in this, especially this going overseas.  

At the end of the day, he should just wait and hope to get them in Singapore when they drop
It will not drop, lol.

There isn't even Oreo here.

those are awful. I rarely wear my volts because i'm not a bright fluorescent color kind of guy, but these are just dull and lifeless looking.

Back
Top Bottom