OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Got a cancellation email on a size 8 MC3 I ordered for my buddy off the SNKRS website, but then I checked the app and I was able to purchase another... Sizes 6.5 through 8 showing

Got a cancellation email on a size 8 MC3 I ordered for my buddy off the SNKRS website, but then I checked the app and I was able to purchase another... Sizes 6.5 through 8 showing
The first of many email cancellations fron Nike now.... let the flooding begin!

Hopefully resell prices don't go up

Just received shipping conformation on mine

I've received shipping on both shoes from snkrs as well, today and late yesterday. I'm planning on returning the extra pairs of 10.5. Was worried about not getting shipments but looks like my worries were unfounded. If people are local to LA, i can let it go for retail+tax; otherwise off to Nike it is later on this weekend.

Last edited:
I've only seen cancellation emails for sz 8's. And it was one of the first sizes to sell out.

9.5 shipped yesterday
happy.gif

I can't believe all my orders shipped. I checked out numerous pairs logged into the same account. At $138 shipped I kept going back since they were sitting online.

ordered 3 pairs on the same account: 2x shipped yesterday and 1x shipped today in the morning.

ordered my sz 8 around Fri 8:30am pst.  and got my shipment email yesterday

90% im returning since i was able to cop @ a b&m

Last edited:
yall who didnt eat or wanna double or tripple up the MC 3 can try call or tweet all Nike stores to find out if they still have stocks. They all do phone orders. I just tripled up ordering a sz 12 from Nike seattle.

Alright so now that nike saw the love for these time to bring out the MC 2.0 with a grey tongue and call it a day.

Catching up on some of the posts since release. I would absolutely love this. Still mad I missed on release..and found out recently that there was a restock! Lol so now I'm double bummed for striking out on MC2's.

I stayed off wifi and got these problem free on SNKRS. Then doubled up and used my $20 FTL coupon Saturday morning...first pair I ever double up on. Looks like most got their pair(s), I like GR releases like this.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom