OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Those new volts are looking good btw I'm in..ill wait for them to hit discount as well.

Really want "Cheetos" to release again. They're the only racer that has eluded me. I want uni reds but not as much as Cheetos.

Walter..

could someone kindly explain to me why you guys keep saying "Walter..." ??

i never understood that reference 
laugh.gif

Wow everyone got their shipping conf.  I am still awaiting my only pair from SNKRS to ship for sz 10.  

Wow everyone got their shipping conf.  I am still awaiting my only pair from SNKRS to ship for sz 10.  

Check your orders on Nike. I doubt Nike would cancel your order being that these were massed produced. No way they oversold.

just got shipping confirmation for my second 9.5 through sneakers. came to the employee store at the right time on friday to score a pair for half off. now waiting til my SNKRs orders come in so i can compare weaves and return the pairs i dont need. good to see a lot of you getting your confirmations and just getting a pair overall. hope those that are still on the hunt will get theirs soon.

likely in for those new volts. i think its "subtle" enough for beaters imo.

Last edited:
Hey guys for those that applied a coupon after their purchase, does nike do it right away or is there a waiting period?

Hey guys for those that applied a coupon after their purchase, does nike do it right away or is there a waiting period?

A NDC coupon code? It will reflect almost immediately after they apply it when you look at the order in your order history.

A NDC coupon code? It will reflect almost immediately after they apply it when you look at the order in your order history.
Okay, because the rep told me 3 business days. I just wanted to double check what usually happens with others since this was my first time. We'll see what happens

walter.. white because we cookin.
laugh.gif
 ah thanks for explaining. i thought it would be related to walter white but i couldn't connect it.

edit: were you able to get your mc 3.0's? i remember you struggling with SNKRS.

Last edited:
Check your orders on Nike. I doubt Nike would cancel your order being that these were massed produced. No way they oversold.
Already checked on Nike a few times sporadically today but still in progress.  All good though I just hope they do end up shipping my pair.  Glad everyone else was able to feast on these.  

laugh.gif
 ah thanks for explaining. i thought it would be related to walter white but i couldn't connect it.

edit: were you able to get your mc 3.0's? i remember you struggling with SNKRS.
yes thank you for asking... i logged onto my desktop and the order miraculously went through

the walter thing is something he signs after his post lol 

EDIT: for clarity he signs his name in his posts

Last edited:
just got shipping confirmation for my second 9.5 through sneakers. came to the employee store at the right time on friday to score a pair for half off. now waiting til my SNKRs orders come in so i can compare weaves and return the pairs i dont need. good to see a lot of you getting your confirmations and just getting a pair overall. hope those that are still on the hunt will get theirs soon.

likely in for those new volts. i think its "subtle" enough for beaters imo.
nice!

Was told before the release that i'm able to us EP if it showed up on swoosh.  Well it did but didn't have my size, while in stores they gave my the whole 48hr wait...  

Back
Top Bottom