OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Got my shipping date moved so guess it's gonna get cancelled. Size 10
Just called NDC and the SNKRS order is still in progress as they are still trying to find stock in the other warehouse now.  Looks like I'm taking an L for this.  All good.  

yes thank you for asking... i logged onto my desktop and the order miraculously went through

the walter thing is something he signs after his post lol 

EDIT: for clarity he signs his name in his posts
glad you were able to score a pair! again, thanks for the explanation haha. i'll start using it now...

New Volts look terrible IMO. Agree with Casper, they look dull and lifeless. Interested in seeing them in sunlight but TO's look much better with the weaving.

If a store has Total Oranges should I be worried that they are fake? There is a store that has them in Miami and I'm gonna cop my pair but I heard they don't release till june

Check your orders on Nike. I doubt Nike would cancel your order being that these were massed produced. No way they oversold.
Just letting you know that they did in fact cancel my order for a size 8. I placed the order like an hour after they dropped on Friday via the SNKRS website. The email says "an item from your order is unavailable"...

Just letting you know that they did in fact cancel my order for a size 8. I placed the order like an hour after they dropped on Friday via the SNKRS website. The email says "an item from your order is unavailable"...

oh damn... sadness incoming...

Spent whole weekend at EDC NY, anything big that I missed in last 20-30 pages?

Did nike actually cancel orders? I accidently ordered 2 pairs on one account and they both shipped :nerd:

Spent whole weekend at EDC NY, anything big that I missed in last 20-30 pages?

Did nike actually cancel orders? I accidently ordered 2 pairs on one account and they both shipped
nerd.gif
you didn't miss much. mostly posts about shipping confirmations. also, i've only seen cancellations for sz 8's so far. 

plus, new total orange racers if you missed out and another picture of the new volt racers.

Okay, because the rep told me 3 business days. I just wanted to double check what usually happens with others since this was my first time. We'll see what happens

They will refund your bank account directly. It just has to process & then your bank will process it and you'll have whatever the difference is in your account

Last edited:
Let all the Ls rain rain rain!

If a store has Total Oranges should I be worried that they are fake? There is a store that has them in Miami and I'm gonna cop my pair but I heard they don't release till june
You should be fine. I received my total orange racers from Mr. Porter last week and actually returned them the day after. They were very underwhelming in person. Look for a size 9.5 to be back on their site in a few days.

I wouldn't worry at all.

Seems like lots of boutique type stores get shoes early and since we're already seeing them pop up online, I'd say you're good. It'll be obvious in person if they're fake, anyways.

While everybody is mixing and matchin weaves my pair is most likely gonna get cancelled. Makes perfsct sense since i ordered 3 minutes in.

3 pairs, from SNKRS and NDC with shipping confirmations 
smokin.gif

Crossing my fingers for good weaves.  I got lucky with the weave on my 2.0 pair

Which NTer is this? Couldn't wait to get to get home to take a pic and list it on eBay.  Had to do it in traffic 
laugh.gif
in an S2K also? damn...

I see you. Who's flexing next with the Ferrari?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom