OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Theres a listing on ebay if u guys wanna see some in hand pictures.., imo they are underwhelming. I will probably only grab the platinum and olives

Theres a listing on ebay if u guys wanna see some in hand pictures.., imo they are underwhelming. I will probably only grab the platinum and olives

Yeah I agree... I looked forward to them but they look whatever now. Olives will be a definite purchase though, I hope lol.

i think they look great in those pictures :smokin

im hoping i get a reserve notification on Tuesday. Hopefully me passing on the earth tones doesnt mess with that :lol:

Last edited:
Completely forgot i had a pair of mc3.0 listed on GOAT and they just sold...now i have extra funds to cop the olive joints...or maybe ill regret selling the mc3.0 lol

So those Pure Plats being released scarcely in most areas or not at all. I'll roll through Foot Locker during my lunch. Hopefully no hype and my size is available.

Last edited:
Nike+ reserved me a pair of Blue Tints but I cannot checkout on app or online. I try to enter the payment info and it just keeps spinning.

Nike+ reserved me a pair of Blue Tints but I cannot checkout on app or online. I try to enter the payment info and it just keeps spinning.
Maybe your size sold out. Happened to me on the Plats because I kept putting it off. Regretted that decision lol.

Back
Top Bottom