OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Another one for the 2017 running rotation.
smokin.gif

Flyknit Racer - Game Royal / Pink Flash by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
One of the best colorways and super underrated!

The RN Motion are absolute comfortable and at the same time a bit stiffer (sole and upper) in a positive way and better fitting than the Free 3.0 Flyknit before. Great for workout and running up to 10 kilometers.

In the Racers I wear half size up - my feet are about 26,2 cm - would be a 42,5 EU and/ but too tight- so I need 43 EU / 9.5 US.
In the black RN Motion the same : 9.5 US
but surprisingly the Unlimited Colorway of the RN Motion is half a size bigger than the black colorway (sole and upper) - so I had to exchange them and take the Unlimited true to size 42.5 EU/ 9 US.
In this pic you can see both in 9.5 US (before I exchangend them)

Last edited:
The left one has a nice toebox!-)
Hope (at least the left one of) my second pair of them looks similar...

Last edited:
My Rough Green Racers arrived today... - no sun and daylight outside for a better look at them, but I think I'm happy with them(/ all my latest Racer purchases)

- but I think I won't order a second pair in order to mix them
- or what do you think about that - would you ? 

People will always find a reason to hate... But I always buy multiples to mix and match if I really like the color way, and are able to get multiple pairs easily.

People will always find a reason to hate... But I always buy multiples to mix and match if I really like the color way, and are able to get multiple pairs easily.

That is some dedication. You paid retail for all or are you a size 15?

People will always find a reason to hate... But I always buy multiples to mix and match if I really like the color way, and are able to get multiple pairs easily.
yes you're absolutely right... and the Multis are almost a must to mix... unfortunately I never had the chance to get a second pair of the 2.0 (with more pink in the toe box)...maybe with the release in 4/7/2017...(-:

Last edited:

That is some dedication. You paid retail for all or are you a size 15?

size 9, I got a couple from a shop in NYC, 3 from NDC, and 3 from footlocker. I ended up keeping 2 pairs, but eventually they were both for under retail as I used coupon codes and some gift cards + ebates. For the two I ended up keeping, I paid out of pocket ~$50 each.

Back
Top Bottom