OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Samples finally arrived. Sweet baby Jesus do they look fine

Makes me regret selling my MC Trainers a few months back. Would've been nice to just see a side by side
Makes me regret never buying the MC Trainers even more when they were just sitting on Nike's site 
mean.gif

Speaking of Feb releases. Are these still good to go for next week? Those all white are supposed to be for next month.

526628-405
BLUE GLOW/BLACK-YELLOW STRIKE
2/24

Speaking of Feb releases. Are these still good to go for next week? Those all white are supposed to be for next month.

526628-405
BLUE GLOW/BLACK-YELLOW STRIKE
2/24

NYC757 has nailed everything so far on the release dates for NDC.... I don't see why these would be any different.

NYC757 has nailed everything so far on the release dates for NDC.... I don't see why these would be any different.

I feel it. Just haven't seen anything about them and they are dropping soon.

Last I heard. They dropped in the Philippines last month.

And that all-white pair is already out, according to the recent posts. I know NDC and foot locker release dates don't usually match. FTL can release them early. While NDC has a set date.

I feel it. Just haven't seen anything about them and they are dropping soon.

Last I heard. They dropped in the Philippines last month.

And that all-white pair is already out, according to the recent posts. I know NDC and foot locker release dates don't usually match. FTL can release them early. While NDC has a set date.
I heard the all-whites were mainly overseas stores. And very few US stores got them with limited sizes I think

Back
Top Bottom