OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Anyone with access still, can you tell me what sizes are still available via Desktop and mobile

All sizes still avail. on NDC. Also, I had the error some had on mobile where Nike+ gave the reservation then had some error retrieving it. Talked to CS and they looked up my NDC account and verified and ordered through phone.

Last edited:
Salute to Nike for reserving me a pair back when the 2.0s first released, as well as this release :pimp:

just got a nike+ reserve only to say: error failed to retrieve reservation :x
Same thing happened to me.

Go here:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-10284845/pgid-12041685

Log out of your account, then log back in and you should be able to purchase.

Anyone with access still, can you tell me what sizes are still available via Desktop and mobile
Sizes 4.5-13 are available on Desktop.

Last edited:
Order placed. Still gonna see if i can find a good matching weave in store. But not willing to miss out on a backup pair. 
pimp.gif

Just went to baybrook mall (houston) and saw this abomination we must now be aware of...the grey tongue!

Unless that's a 3.0 with a weave similiar to a 2.0. Just thought of that, but that's not normal.

That is a MC3.0.... from last year. Check the style code. It should be 526628-004. The MC2 have a black tongue and round laces.

Damn just checked but I didnt get the code either.

I hope I can buy them saturday from SNKRS.

I know this question has been asked, but can you apply a code to checkout via the app?

wow nike throwing me a bone on these since i missed on out on my size from the first drop...
laugh.gif
 im good

Last edited:

I know this question has been asked, but can you apply a code to checkout via the app?
Yea you can add a promo code through the app.

Since we speak of this topic, anyone has any nike promo code that theyre not using
nerd.gif

Can never get Nike reservations on a "decent" release.   I'll randomly get notifications from Nike + for a Kobe or KD reservation but that's about it.    Why I can't stand Nike anymore

So looks like not many ppl got the reservation for these. Should they be a easy pick up on SNKRS or in store Friday?

Yea you can add a promo code through the app.

Since we speak of this topic, anyone has any nike promo code that theyre not using :nerd:

Where can you add it? I haven't been able to use a promo code on snkrs since it went to desktop/android. Before that, you could get around it by adding items to your cart on NDC applying the code... however, that hasn't worked for a long time now.

Speaking of SNKRS... it might be worth looking into its operations for some of you guys. I tried to pick up some shoes last weekend through snkrs, and it had "payment info" in red... it wouldn't let me check out, even after selecting my credit card.

Today, I was going to try and get the vapormaxes, and it gave me an error. I had no problem though, going online and getting them. I full expect my app to take a dump on me on saturday...

Salute to Nike for reserving me a pair back when the 2.0s first released, as well as this release :pimp:
Same thing happened to me.

Go here:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-10284845/pgid-12041685

Log out of your account, then log back in and you should be able to purchase.
Sizes 4.5-13 are available on Desktop.

wow so no size 14 on 2.0s again :smh:
Makes no sense to me when there's 14s for 1.0 and 3.0
Sizes 14 and 15 are shown but are un-selectable. I'm not sure if they were available and then sold out, or if they were always unavailable.

Where can you add it? I haven't been able to use a promo code on snkrs since it went to desktop/android. Before that, you could get around it by adding items to your cart on NDC applying the code... however, that hasn't worked for a long time now.

Speaking of SNKRS... it might be worth looking into its operations for some of you guys. I tried to pick up some shoes last weekend through snkrs, and it had "payment info" in red... it wouldn't let me check out, even after selecting my credit card.

Today, I was going to try and get the vapormaxes, and it gave me an error. I had no problem though, going online and getting them. I full expect my app to take a dump on me on saturday...
Yea I apologize this is for the nike+ app

I don't see this under the Nike+ app. Are only people that are selected able to see the MC? Also whats the difference between Nike+ and SNKRS

I don't see this under the Nike+ app. Are only people that are selected able to see the MC? Also whats the difference between Nike+ and SNKRS

Check Nike + inbox to see if you got a reserve.

Snkrs is for day of shoe release drop. Nike + app lets you get a pair early. Usually two days before the initial drop. Get selected at random.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom