OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Fedex keeps delaying my sunset tints. Was supposed to receive them today after the delivery exception from yesterday.
And I get another exception today...
FedEx is the worst. They're screwing me around right now, and I've had multiple incidents with them over the past 2-3 years. I would pay extra to have all of my packages shipped with another carrier even if they were gonna take more time. Unfortunately not all retailers list who's actually gonna be shipping your stuff.

A package of mine arrived to the FedEx hub like 4 miles away from my house last night at 2:45am. But the tracking says "not due for delivery" so it won't be delivered until tomorrow. Like wth? The driver will most likely be up my street today anyway. Just deliver it.

IMO I like the Pale grey more than white, but thats because I can't really mess with white nonleather shoes.

After seeing more pics im kinda digging the greys more than the whites too. Guess i have to get both and choose when theyre in hand :rolleyes

As someone who lives in Calabasas, I am positive it was the Calabasas hype and not Kanye that sold that shoe (sarcasm).

That said, West's offices are a block from my office in Calabasas. I always see people wearing powerphase, yeezys and yeezy season clothing a the grocery store down the street.

Uh oh.... some cross-forum detection here.... RCMB what up

DHdHXUcXkAA8mZX.jpg:small

Here are my sunset and white comparison pics.

The sunset are a nice summer fit shoe. They will be worn for the next month or so

Attachments

• IMG_3104.JPG
    IMG_3104.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 380
  • IMG_3106.JPG
    IMG_3106.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3105.JPG
    IMG_3105.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
People are gonna be checking those Nike+ inboxes looking for that reserve.

From my recollection, they normally only send out reservations for the shoes nobody wants. It's possible, but I'd be surprised if they reserved shoes for the Trainers.

How do you know a Nike shoe is gonna sit on shelves? You get a "reservation" from Nike ahead of the release lol.

From my recollection, they normally only send out reservations for the shoes nobody wants. It's possible, but I'd be surprised if they reserved shoes for the Trainers.

How do you know a Nike shoe is gonna sit on shelves? You get a "reservation" from Nike ahead of the release lol.

I got the Zoom Vaporfly 4% a couple weeks ago. Well, I didn't buy, but got the reserve.

Back
Top Bottom