OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
DHdHXUcXkAA8mZX.jpg:small

Digging the pale grey.... Creamy :nthat:

But still gonna be trying for the white/black instead. Can't go wrong with those colors.

From my recollection, they normally only send out reservations for the shoes nobody wants. It's possible, but I'd be surprised if they reserved shoes for the Trainers.

How do you know a Nike shoe is gonna sit on shelves? You get a "reservation" from Nike ahead of the release lol.

they'll do it for anything. I got a reserve for Royal 1s

From my recollection, they normally only send out reservations for the shoes nobody wants. It's possible, but I'd be surprised if they reserved shoes for the Trainers.

How do you know a Nike shoe is gonna sit on shelves? You get a "reservation" from Nike ahead of the release lol.

What I try to do, if there is a specific shoe I am trying to get reserved, is to interact with the app and like certain shoes or pieces that could be related and maybe even add them to my cart and let them sit like I am thinking about buying. I think thats how nike reserves stuff for you sometimes, if you are looking at certain stuff or like certain things theyll reserve it. But on the other hand I get reserved dumb **** lol

What I try to do, if there is a specific shoe I am trying to get reserved, is to interact with the app and like certain shoes or pieces that could be related and maybe even add them to my cart and let them sit like I am thinking about buying. I think thats how nike reserves stuff for you sometimes, if you are looking at certain stuff or like certain things theyll reserve it. But on the other hand I get reserved dumb **** lol

Lmao, I always thought about that and if that's how they choose. Will give it a try, nothing to lose I guess.

I wonder if that's why I get golf Jordan's and gs Jordan's. I look at Jordan's but never in gs sizes and I never looked at anything golf related

I'm looking at recent reserves I got. One is the 'Hustle Harts.'

Not quite sure what I did (or did wrong) to deserve that reserve.

One week away and y'all can't hold off lol there's 0 hype around these .. put in a little bit of work and you should secure a pair

Picked them up this morning. It was pouring today so I didn't wear my white flyknits so I can't do a comparison shot. Will take a better pic of the pale grey next to the whites tomorrow or something if weather is nice. But for now, just indoor pics of the sunset tint and pale grey.

IMG_0297.JPG IMG_0296.JPG IMG_0298.JPG IMG_0300.JPG

Back
Top Bottom